Suggest me a hobby! + My mother blew bug air on me.

Hobbies! They're wonderful. I have like two and now I only have school for two hours every other day, so I need something to do. If there's something you enjoy doing, I'd love to hear about it. Especially if it involves creating something; TV marathons are not very productive. So...yeah.

-

You know those wet/dry shop vacs? Well, they have an exhaust system that blows out as much air as is taken in, so it's a pretty giant gust of air if you get in front of it.

My mother is vacuuming up the stink bugs that have invaded our house; she does this every day because hundreds, if not thousands, come in in the afternoon when we leave the door open for the dogs. We're stopping that now because it's seriously getting out of hand.

Anyway, she had finished in the blue room (such a clever name, since it's blue and all) and came into the kitchen, where I'm on my laptop. All of a sudden, I felt a breeze, which was confusing for a moment.

And then I understood.

All the exhaust from the vacuum was blowing onto me. I smell like stink bugs now. It is disgusting.

And what did my mom do as soon as she noticed my dismay?

Laughed so hard it made her stomach hurt.

Now I was laughing too, but that's because I don't cry. Otherwise there would have been wails of sorrow and betrayal.

She did it again later and I left the room and hid out with the dog who's scared of the vacuum sound.

Now she's outside vacuuming the bugs off the doors so we don't have to walk through a swarm to get out.

So gross.

Back to YouTube videos it is. By the way, you should all watch the game of Innuendo Bingo with Matthew Lewis. He played Neville in the HP movies.
October 1st, 2013 at 08:49pm