Angel BB!

This one goes out to my friendliest friend, Death the Angel~ We became friends when she posted a blog about Fairy Tail and shortly after, I started to harass her about doing an RP. She's so nice and she's a lot of fun to play with. Although time zones put her about eight hours behind me, I stay up as late as I can. Dx Sometimes I fall asleep, but I always rush home after getting out of work so I can whip up a reply to send back to her.

Right now, she's working on a Fairy Tail fanfic, Haunted Memories, which you should definitely check out if you're a fan. It's got Laxus and Erza and Angel's original character who's past is still in the process of unfolding.

She also has this Harry Potter fanfic called Fate of the Angels, which she's cowriting with scarletdragon. I've started reading it and it's just a lot of fun to see what happens to these two characters that they've created and sent to Hogwarts.

If original fiction is more of your thing, then you should check out and stay tuned for Raging Wars. The prologue is up, but the story has yet to start. I've already started pestering her about it. It's an interesting premise about a goddess in the form of a teenage girl that I can't wait to read about when it's ready.

She also has Last Hope, which is an interesting story about a gang of youths living in New Zealand who are surviving even though the Omegas are out to kill them.

So if you're bored or just looking for some great stories to read, head on over to Death the Angel's profile and take your pick! Drop a little hello on her page and be her friend because she is a very lovely one. :]
October 2nd, 2013 at 12:08am