my first kiss story

wouldnt it be great to tell you the stories behind all my kisses?
this one tho makes me smile so much bc well, if you’ll read:
before i turned 18, i was dating this 23/24 year old woman whom i went to high school with years ago. she graduated a year after i started and so the age sort of makes sense.

but mi ama, having known of this lesbian relationship (and omg her hija is still a lesbian after a year of praying away the gay) would be very against it and refused to have that shit (aka my ex) around the house. and my ex never knew this but my mom threatened to call the authorities on her bc she knew we were dating and i was a minor while she was, in my mom’s eyes, much older.

but then again, my ex sort of knew that deal and decided to not kiss me until after i turn 18. we’ve been dating for a month and she was dying to kiss me but nope, she wouldnt allow herself.

so one day, i manage to visit her at her house. we’re just chilling in her bedroom when she goes “ah fuck it. i really want to kiss you right now”and when i go “well do it” she starts getting closer to me but then stops and goes “i can’t. im worried” and i go “wwwhhhyyy?? just kisssss meeee”

then she thinks of a brilliant plan (not really): “why dont you kiss me first instead?”

i go,”now?”
she’s like “no, like be spontaneous about it. i want it to be a good kiss.”
and i’m like pretending to have a serious discussion on this while she’s thinking im seriously not gonna do it right away when SMACK

i shut her up by kissing her.

there wasn’t as much tongue action (bc i dont start off that way..dont like to) but something about the way i used the lips.

it was like within 10secs when she had to stop and gasp for air.

i apologize and she goes “why are you apologizing? you literally took my breath away with that kiss”

i, being so cute, say “omg i didnt mean to…are you okay? im sorry”

and she’s like “dont be sorry, that was amazing!”

then she finally decided to kiss me herself and was like “this turned out better than i imagined.” :)

then we had sex for like an hour, stopped to eat dinner, and WAS about to have sex again around the dining table before we heard my mom honking outside.

dassit.

ADDITION: when i got home, my mom saw that my pants zipper was down and asked about it. i quickly thought of being dramatic and going “omg mom, these are the pants that i tell you the zipper dont work.. when are you going to help me fix em instead of looking at me like that?” and i walked away.
October 2nd, 2013 at 12:55pm