Its been awhile and Im in a different place now

Ok I know i havent touched this site for awhile and I wish i could have stayed up to date with Mibba.com.

Well a lot has actually happened since I was last in my high school in Indiana. Well one thing is that i ended up moving away from my mom because i was given a choice of either get sent to juvie or find someone to go live with that is far away from my mother. Well i ended up calling my dad to see if I could go move in with him. He ended up saying yes but he needs time to gather some money and i ended up telling him that it needs to be done soon or than i go to juvie which the decision has to be made by next week. That put him in a rush and forcing him to borrow money from one of my sisters. Once my mom found out that he aid yes she got mad at me and pushed me through the door frame of my bedroom door. i ended up going to my counselor at school to tell him about it and to show him the brouse that i got from it. My counselor called DCS on my mom and it was taken care of later on.

I was able to get a ride to the airport and i flew around 5 hours on the plane with one transfer.

So now im down here in Florida and I lived close to Miami for a while but my dad and i ended up moving in with my sister, my two nieces, and my nephew. it going pretty good so far but its a full house. its a bit too much for me to handle. but things are going pretty well.
October 2nd, 2013 at 05:45pm