Rant - I'm Freaking Out

I just need to let this out somewhere.

I'm freaking out. Thanks to college and everything going on, I can't deal with all the anxiety.

Like I mentioned on my first blog entry, a family member died and that's affected me so badly these few weeks. To top it off it happened right in the middle of some crucial moments of my college work.

The main thing I'm stressing out about is that I have to find someplace that offers social services and see if they'll take me in as a practicing student. It's really not a full-on practice, I just have to act like a shadow, basically and learn how everything works in the center. I only need about 15 hours, which is not much.

The problem is I've called and visited personally more than a dozen places and no one will take me in. It's either there are two many students or they never reply.

I even had two people who said they found a place for me, and they just disappeared and left me hanging. The deadline is next Wednesday!!!

This is the most important aspect of this semester, if I don't do well in this class I'll have to graduate even later!

I've been so distracted and stressed out, I've been forgetting random assignments, but I always end up forgetting to the assignments from the same class, So now I'm almost sure that professor has me on her bad student list or something. :((((

I broke down crying a bit ago. Ugh, I just want this semester to be over.
October 3rd, 2013 at 02:44am