HARRY POTTER FANFICS + Austin City Limits Music Festival!

Ah, hello!

So recently I've discovered the wonderful plethora of HARRY POTTER FANFICS ON MIBBA. Okay, they are INCREDIBLE, and very inspiring, because I've gotten maybe fifty million ideas for HP fanfics on my own. There are some incredible ones that take place in the Marauders Era, and some in Harry's era, and some that have nothing to do with the characters we know and love and instead take original characters and place them in the UNIVERSE we know and love and then we grow to know and love them, as well, because THE HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE IS AMAZING.

That brings me to another point. I thought of a few ideas for a few Snape/Lily fanfics the night Lily died, but I'm also not sure if I ship Snape and Lily because I love James and Lily with all my heart, but I love how heartrendingly tragic and beautiful Snape and Lily were. I DON'T KNOW. AHHH. And I thought of one from Lily's POV the night she dies, about a, well, twist that I read on the Internet about a secret Lily was keeping on the night of her death, and then one about James and Lily and a series of vignettes from their perspectives. This one would start when they met and finish when they died, just a lot of memories written into one jam-packed story.

I obviously have too much time on my hands.

ANYWAYS, I will be getting back to you on those. I'll probably start a HP fanfic after I get my other three stories going, and...WOW, I HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS. I should be studying for science, but I'd much rather be brainstorming story ideas. It's way more productive, to be honest.

Image

I dunno (hehehe Harry so cute so cute)

~

Anyways, the second topic of this BLOG...AUSTIN CITY LIMITS MUSIC FESTIVAL.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. AUSTIN IS LIKE FIVE HOURS AWAY BY DRIVING AND MAYBE TWO BY FLIGHT AND THEY HAVE THE BEST MUSIC FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND AND NEXT WEEKEND WITH THE MOST KILLER LINEUP IN HISTORY. VAMPIRE WEEKEND, PHOENIX, PASSION PIT, ARCTIC MONKEYS, TAME IMPALA, ETC., ETC., ETC. ALL MY FAVORITE BANDS IN ONE PLACE!!! AND I CAN'T GO.

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND THEN MY MOM'S LIKE, "NOPE. TOO BUSY A TIME OF YEAR."

AND MY FRIENDS GETS TO GO AND SHE'S SENDING ME VIDEOS BUT IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME.

Image

me when I found out I couldn't go

~

BUT THAT'S OKAY. NOW I HAVE MORE TIME THIS WEEKEND TO "STUDY FOR SCIENCE" AKA WRITE WRITE WRITE AND GET SOME UPDATES GOING! YAYYYY!
October 4th, 2013 at 01:51am