What the derp? (My return)

I keep saying that. "What the derp", that is. Why do I say this? I don't understand. I only say it when I feel confused or I'm spiraling in and out of some form of consciousness (in short, when I'm spacing out).

This is hopefully my full and complete return to writing. I miss it. I remember when I was younger and I would get on the computer and write about my daily life because I thought it was just oh-so-exciting. And now I think to myself, what's happening? My life is just flashing by and there is nothing at all to be remembered or recorded. What is my life?

What the derp?

Does anything still move you since you're educated now?

I feel that way. Like I'm old and bitter. Gah. I think the hipster classmates I have (I live in Portland so I'm surrounded), rubbed off on me!

Maybe I should just dive into. Just grab my 4 year old laptop and start writing again. I mean, why not? Honestly, why not?

I have been writing. Just in journals rather than on the computer. I've been really considering starting my own actual BLOG. Like a book review blog?

Hey, readers, I got a question for you. How many of you check the blogs often? I mean, almost daily? Is this a community? I'd like to think it still is. That's what I remembering loving the most about Mibba. Duh peoples, yo.

So peace, peoples yo.

:3
October 4th, 2013 at 03:37am