The Skeleton Woman

I would like to introduce you all to The Skeleton Woman a.k.a. Skeletal or xMandiblesx which is what most of us commonly know her as. I call her the The Skeleton Woman because she has a fascination with bones and skeletons which I'm sure a lot of you knew already haha but for those of you who don't you know now. Anyways, Mandie, Mandie, Mandie, where do I even begin with this lady? We have been friends for 3 years now and I have grown very close to this lady. This girl is my best friend on here. We met when I had commented on one of her stories and from then on we started talking. We quickly became friends because we both love Avenged Sevenfold. We would stay up all night and talk about story ideas, the boys of Avenged Sevenfold, and many other things. She would help motivate me to write and I would do the same for her. This girl is beyond amazing and I'm so glad that we both came on this writing site and we met. This girl is genuine and sweet and she is always there for me when I need her, giving me advice or cheering me up when I'm down. Also, she is really funny, she always knows how to say things that will have me laughing my ass off. Mandie is so opinionated, not afraid to voice her opinion and it is one of the things that I both admire and envy her for. Not only is she a great person, but she is a great writer as well. From the moment, I started reading her stories, I fell in love and I'm still in love with her writing today. She is very detailed with her writing which I'm very envious of but thanks to her, she has inspired me to work on being more detailed with my writing. She mainly writes Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction but has recently started writing original fiction. Here are a few of her stories that you should check out but you should most definitely check out all of her stories if you haven't already.

Filled With Syn- This is her newest story which features Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold. This is a really awesome story and a must check out.

Hands of a Killer- Another amazing story that features M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold. This is a twisted little story but different than most so definitely go check this out.

Beautiful Dark- This is an original fiction story and a must read.

My Fucking Nightmare- This is about a girl who is kidnapped by Avenged Sevenfold and a super awesome story so please go read this, you won't be disappointed.

Eager to Sin and Born to Please- This about band whores who try to get at Avenged Sevenfold. If you love lots of smut and Avenged Sevenfold, then this is the story for you.

Craving This Disaster- This is a co-write that is in need of some love so please go check it out and give them so feedback.

I Give You My Soul- This is a co-write written by Mandie and myself about Matt and Brian as demons trying to find their mates but there will be lots of drama along the way. Check this story out, it's awesome I promise.

Alright, I have to stop myself there before I end up putting all her stories up, they are all so damn good. I highly suggest you go check out all her stuff if you are looking for something good to read.

I could really go on and on about this girl forever because there is so much to say to describe this woman, I am so serious guys. I love this girl so much, I really really do. Without her, I probably still wouldn't be here. Have I told you that this girl is super super super di duppery amazing? I have? Oh, well I needed to say it again haha. This girl has an amazing taste in music. She loves Avenged Sevenfold, obviously, Motionless In White, Suicide Silence and many more, plus she also listens to hip hop, pop music and stuff like that just like I do. I am really close to this girl because we have so much in common and I know I can trust her. I admire this girl so much as a person and as a writer and I find myself wanting to be like her all the time haha. Don't you guys just love this girl? I do :D How can anyone not like this sweet and beautiful woman? It is just impossible.

Ok, ok I will stop rambling now lol. Before I go though I would like to thank you Mandie for sticking by my side for all these years, listening to me ramble on about stupid shit and offering me support and advice. I love you girl and I hope that we can meet some day and hang out.

Alright, I'm done. Shadows out.
October 4th, 2013 at 09:06pm