It’s My Six Month Anniversary and I’m Loving Life

Hey guys, it’s Halloweenlover! It’s my six month anniversary with my boyfriend. It’s super exciting, because we’ve got a fun night planned! We’re going to have dinner together either at a local Italian restaurant or a Mexican one. Then we’re going to see, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I’m pretty happy.

Image

My boyfriend means the world to me! He is super kind, makes an effort to see me all the time, tells me I’m beautiful every day and is just an altogether cool guy. I’ve never felt like this with anyone before. He makes my life enriched and I can’t help wondering how I went through life without him!

In other news, I’m doing well in college. It’s my senior year and I feel confident that I’ll pass everything with flying colors. I had a speech today and after I was done the class erupted in applause. It was great!! Their enthusiasm really lifted my spirits. Isn’t weird how something as simple as that can make me glow all day? I made an 82 on the test in that class this week and my teacher said I had one of the highest grades in the class. That really made me smile. I studied hard for that test!! I’ve been swamped with school work and I’m stressing out, but tonight will be fun, so it’s all good!

Here are some questions for you guys:
1. How has your week been?
2. Do you have a significant other?
3. What are you guys doing this weekend?
4. Are you just going through the motions of life, or are you living it to the fullest?

And finally:

5. Are you excited that it’s October?
October 5th, 2013 at 01:05am