Harleen's Candy Bowl (And Some Whoring + My Cat, the Rapist)

When I was in Vegas I found a cat I thought had worms. I took care of her and she was my outdoor pet. Turns out she was pregnant and had 5 babies (one didn't survive, Gods rest her soul). We had 2 white ones (a short hair and a long hair) and two black and white ones (both short hair). There names are Luna, Shadow, Isis and Odin, in that order. Well we were planning to move so we had to find them homes. I was able to keep long-hair Shadow so she would be a playmate for my lonely black cat, Spooky (or Spock, which was originally a drunken slur that developed into a nickname). She went into heat way sooner than we imagined, and even with Spooky fixed, he's biting her neck too hard and jumping on her. She's so little and it's unfair. I tried to get her an appointment but the stupid bitch at the vet said I can't take her in until we become residents. How is that fair? What if you're driving through a town on your way to somewhere and then your pet gets sick? Then what, they shut the door on you unless you have a chunk of change? We have to save up money for a home so we have to wait. I can't get a hold of the Humane Society, either.

Enough ranting, onto the good stuff.

Since I've been taking candy on every bowl I've come across, I decided to pay it forward. This is the first time I've ever participated in Mibbaween, despite being on Mibba 5 or so years. I'm sincerely blocked so I can't offer one-shots for the time being, but I might do another candy bowl later on into the month. Also, is anyone else hooked on Air-Heads Extremes? I bought eight packages. At least there's a fitness centre in the hotel. :3

Here's the rules/other important stuff:
I) You don't have to say trick or treat, you can instead say something funny.
II) I wanna know what you're wearing, if anything..... For Halloween, silly! I'm going as Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect (the black and orange outfit, not the white)
III) There's not limit to how many people get candy or how much I have of each candy (I know no limit when it comes to candy)
IV) There is a limit on how much each person gets, and the limit is... *drumroll* SIX!
V) You can get 2 of each candy with a "*" by it, but it will cost an extra candy point.
VI) You get to pick the picture, poem, article or whatever you want me to comment/recc. Keep in mind if it's a one-shot about a fandom I don't read about, the comments will be shorter.

And please tell me you love me before you go. :')... you don't have to, really. Just a suggestion.

And here's the list of treats!

Air-Heads Extremes: I'll lie for you and act like your lover for the week. Just kiddin'! You'll get a really cool friend request, though. Or would it be a friend request for a cool friend? Too repetitive. What about a cool request for a friend? I'll quit, I promise.

Starburst: A poem comments *

Dum-Dum: A one-shot, drabble or short story comment. *

Gummy Worms: 4 story recommendations *

Sour Candy Apple: A user recommendation

Gummy Eyeball: 4 poem recommendations *

Sour Patch Kids: 2 picture comments *

Skittles: A comment on an article

And a bonus round candy for people who I got candy from in the last few hours:

Sour Skittles: An about you blog ft. one or more of your stories. It'll probably be quite hilarious and it will probably involve many rhetorical questions or statements posed as questions.. Probably. You can count on me to represent you in the grandest way, though. I'll make you more funnier and even answer the questions you get stuck on. ;) And it might be short, but hey, I'm whoring you, so that's okay, right? Riiiight.

Anyway! I love you all and I'll let you know when the candy bowl is closed.

And please, please, read my newest story, Clean. I'm probably going to expand it but I'm unsure. It's a Breaking Bad fanfic (because I love Jesse) that I've been whoring since I wrote it.
-----------------------------------------
6hrs later...

And getting tired... Been giving candy out all night (I think it's been hours). Go easy on me until morning, my dear Mibbians. *yawns* I'll do more tomorrow. Too tired to do anything tonight so forgive me.
October 5th, 2013 at 03:29am