To You; Look what you did.

You are the sole reason for how I am. You lie and deceive and I don't trust you. I don't know how long I can keep pretending you didn't mean to. Our relationship, the thing so many girls want, is based on lies and your manipulation. You forgot; you said it wrong; I misunderstood you. Bullshit. You're a liar and the more time I spend talking to you the more miserable I am. It's always my fault. I've lost all my friends, because you told me to. I did so, because I love you. I've lost the only friends of mine who saw the monster you truly are. You turn into someone else when we're alone. You're the reason I cry at night, when no one else can save me. I'm a different person now. I'm sadder, more alone, and not the same joking person I used to be. I don't want to say that I'm depressed, because that word is thrown around much to often, but I've lost a lot of my former positivity and a lot of the time I just want to give up, and that's not normal for the me that I used to know. You caused this. This was the final straw. Moments ago, you lied to me yet again, but I had prove. But you still kept on lying. Everyone wants me to leave you, except my mother. She's too trusting to see past that pretty little face you put up. That one boy, you know the 'ugliest, most annoying kid in the school' as you referred to him, he thinks you're abusive. Verbally abusive, but he still thinks you are. I do too. I tried to tell someone, anyone who would listen. They all are confused as to why I don't leave you. The only thing keeping me here is selfish. I don't want someone else to have you. We have too much invested in this already to just throw it away and it scares me. I don't want other girls to have you, but it seems as though girls are being led on even when I'm with you. You used to be this way, I thought you changed, but it's clear to me now that people never do. I'm afraid if I leave you, that one good part that I brought out of you will be crushed. I still love you enough to not want you to go back to your old ways. I'm afraid, and I just want someone to take over my life. I'm nervous that something will go wrong, but at the same time, I'm hoping you'll be the one who just walks away. Please walk away, run away, go somewhere where I can't see the next girl you take on too. I want you to just disappear, but at the same time, I'm afraid to being alone. But then, I realize, I'm already alone.
October 5th, 2013 at 04:04pm