It's Official. I Have No Life.

Seriously, all I ever have to talk about is work.

BORING WORK RANT START.

Like today there was this bitchy lady who was like, "You have to let us do this and this." :| If I were still at Starbucks, then yeah. I probably would... because all you do there is kiss the customer's ass. But there isn't any of that at my ramen house.

It's this tiny, family owned restaurant where we're running around the place with big bowls of hot soup. And it's busy as fuck on weekends and we just don't have time to be dealing with all the bullshit. It sounds terrible, but it's a fast paced place where people eat and go away. It only seats like 25 people at a time, so all these people keep trying to come in with huge fucking parties and expecting to sit together.

Anyways, I think I mentioned this before about how my boss doesn't give a fuck. He's not afraid to run his shit the way he wants to run it. It's hilarious to me, but my poor cute co-workers get so stressed. In a way, I've been there so long and the place is so tiny, I consider it like an extension of the home. So when people come in trying to say we have to do things their way, like I'm a fuckin' slave... :|

OH HELL NAH.

I just kept saying something along the lines of 'Sorry, no, these are just the rules decided by the management since there've been so many problems in the past'. But the lady was yelling and all up in my face, so I just waited until she said they were going to eat somewhere else. "Ok, that's fine." Then I turned to some other lady that came in a talked to her instead. It was packed and people were just looking at her. My other customers were so sweet though. That really just makes me be able to laugh about it immediately after.

Sigh. There's nothing more I hate than entitled assholes. I just can't relate because when I go somewhere and I ask for something, I don't get pissy when they don't have it or they can't do it. I'm a guest in any place and I'm always mindful to act like one. I'm so courteous that I always behave like I'm in someone's house.

Maybe that's too much, but am I the only one?

Maybe my time at Starbucks just left me jaded.

BORING WORK RANT END.

MY FRIEND SAW ORLANDO BLOOM AND SNAPPED A NICE PICTURE OF HIM.

I think she saw him on Broadway where he played Romeo in Romeo and Juliet. D: I'm not really a Orlando Bloom fan, but I think he's adorable.

Why don't cool things happen to me?

Because I'm a lifeless lame-o. :[

I need to go out and get drunk in D.C. this weekend.

Sigh. ._.
October 6th, 2013 at 06:37am