Happy Birthday To Me!

As I write this selfish little blog entry, I should be writing a paper for my Geography lecture, but I just can't muster up enough fucks. So let's share a moment together in which neither you, the reader, or me, the writer, give any fucks. Not a cluster of fucks. Not a single fuck at all.

Today, (Sunday October 6th) is my birthday! The day I exploded out of the womb with sunglasses on as Guns N Roses blared over the hospital speakers and I looked up at the doctor holding me and my dear, sweet mother, exhausted on the bed from just giving birth to a legend, spoke three, ground breaking words:

Rock and roll.

I'm just kidding. I mean, I wish I rolled into the world like that but instead I just screamed a lot. Still legendary though, still legendary.

I guess I really just wanted to say that it's my birthday, because that's pretty cool and stuff. I don't have much else to say here, really. My life hasn't been anything too out of the ordinary. I think the coolest my life got was during the 8 year span when I was in a touring musical. I've done more dumb shit than extraordinary shit, but I guess that's what life's supposed to be about. You just do a bunch of dumb stuff when you're young so when you're older you can think back to it and laugh. Because I think when I get old, if I were to look back on my life and remember nothing but going to school and then going to University and then working a job until I retired I'd die early from pure boredom. I want to be able to look back on everything and wet my adult diapers from laughing at everything I did, y'know? So, in the coming year I'm sure I'll do a lot of dumb shit to make that happen. And maybe I'll do some extraordinary stuff, too. I can't predict that (but I can predict the dumb stuff because I do it often...I blame not giving enough fucks tbh).

Anyway, happy birthday to me, and as a message to you, go do some weird stuff and live your life so when you're old you can laugh at the memories. :) Make it worth it!

xo
October 6th, 2013 at 07:32am