I'm legally an adult!

Today I am an adult. I can legally get the tattoos that I have wanted for so long and I can buy cigarettes. Not that I would want to. I can also get all of the piercings that I long to have. Let's ignore the fact that I don't have the money.

I am beyond happy about this. I know that I am going to have so many responsibilities to take on, but I also have so much more freedom. I can do whatever I want. Within reason. And this is the time to really figure out who I am. Am I right? It's really time that I start considering who I want to grow up to become.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the fact that it is acceptable to date guys over eighteen now. Go me for not being underage anymore. Two thumbs up! Life is looking better already. And you know what would make me the happiest birthday girl on the planet? If you would check out my new stories and give me some feedback. I'm working so hard on them, because I am just so excited. They're all one big project that all tie in together.

+ Safe
+ Derreck
+ Sacred
+ Numb

They are in chronological order. But they don't have to be read in order. They're all independent, they just tie into each other. I still haven't thought of a name for my new collection.
October 6th, 2013 at 09:02am