Questions about Stories [ANSWER THESE PLEASE]

Hello to all of you. ::cute:
Good evening, afternoon, morning... (depending on the time difference)

1st topic:
I was thinking about stories in general today, because once again I wanted to experiment on different subjects and what not. So, while I was talking with Asteria, our conversation moved to stories written set in Russia. So I was wondering, do any of you have stories on here set in other countries? If you do, then drop a link here along with some info (genre, rating, type, summary). If you know any good published novels, drop the title of the novel, the author and a little summary if you can.

2nd topic:
I'm very tempted to write a psychological piece which will be complicated. Do any of you have written something like it before? Would you want to try? Is something keeping you from trying?

3rd topic:
I saw a blog entry by iggy. yesterday I think about intertwining characters in stories. I have done that in some of my stories. Like the main couple from Hell In My Eyes makes an appearance on the second book of the DraMarian series, and from then on, they are part of the series. I find this idea to be very interesting, especially for those who read all of my stories. ::tehe: Have any of you done this before? Do you think it would be nice?

4th topic:
Are there any type of stories which you haven't found on mibba? What I mean to say is that fro example when it comes to me, I'd love to see a story which is set in Russia and is about the Tsar. I find this subject to be very different from what I'm used to and very interesting. What do you think?

5th topic:
From which point of view do you feel more comfortable to write and why? If I have to answer that question myself, then I have to say that when I started writing, I wrote in third person. Once I joined mibba and started writing other stories than Blood Pleasure, I got used to writing in first person and I've been using that since then. One of the my writing mistakes is ''show, don't tell'' and I believe I get a lot more descriptive when I write in third person. Lately though, I've been writing drabbles with no dialogue at all in first person and I think I'm doing a good job there. (All my drabbles can be found in the Tales of the Loved Hearts collection) Also, what do you think is more professional? (using first person or third) Is professional a question when it comes to POVs?

6th topic:
What kind of chapters do you prefer? Long, medium, short? And why? I like all types. As long as the story is interesting and keeps me hooked, long or short chapters aren't a problem. If the long chapters have a word count above 3.000, then I usually write the medium type 1.000-1.500. These days though, I've started writing Immortal Kiss where the chapters are from 200 to 700 words depending on the main theme of the chapter which is named on the chapter's title.

7th topic:
How do you feel about anthologies written by different authors on mibba?

I had this idea one year or so ago and the first anthology I created is Roses Painted Black which is based on the Master+Slave=Promises (Contest 2013) which is for all those who love dark erotica or master/slave relationships [BDSM themes].

The second one I started one moth ago is Cherry Fights which is based on the Highschool Relationships & Fights 2013 [Smut Contest] which is for all those who love highschool relationships filled with smut and fights.

These contests are still active, you can still join if you are interested. ::cute:

The anthologies are based as one story cause they go under the same summary and there are rules which tie all stories together.

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________

That's all I have for now. Please answer these questions here as I am really interested to know. Thank you sweethearts. ::arms:

~Marian.
October 6th, 2013 at 06:38pm