I'm scared I'm going to lose control of my characters, and some things that have nothing to do with that.

Like I said in my last entry, I finished my plot for Nanowrimo. The next sensible thing to do would be to start the rough draft, especially since the event is going to start in less than a month. I always get frightened with huge projects though.

I have a problem with my characters seeming to come to life, and take over the story themselves. I'm the one who created them, and control all their thoughts, feelings, and actions, so this makes absolutely no sense. It still happens somehow, even when I plan everything out. So frustrating...

Does anyone else have a problem like this, and how do you solve it?

Also, this has nothing to do with characters hypothetically stealing my pencil away, but I'd like to know if there's any place I could get a blog layout, or anyone I could ask. The default layout is just so... blah. I tried making one myself, but it did not turn out pretty at all.

I'm also so frustrated that the Signature Request forum is pretty much dead. So many people on here have such pretty signatures, and it makes me very jealous and sad, since I don't know how they do those ombre letters.
October 7th, 2013 at 02:04am