College Stuffs

So, it's been 2 weeks of college and I can say now that it is super fun and crazy. Yes, I am dorming, so of course, that plays a role in this.

Yesterday a creepy guy was being creepy to me and it freaked me out. I thought he was just being socially awkward at first, but no, the creepiness showed itself more and more.

Ahhhh.

Also, the amount of reading I have to do is heart-wrenching! It makes me so discouraged. No, just kidding. But seriously. I am not very fond of reading stuff like that. I love my creative writing class though. I turned in my stuff pretty late today, but at least I turned it in. I am glad that I had something.

People are so friendly and interesting and everything is teaching me to be a better person and learn.

Everyone went home this weekend. I did, too. It was not for long though. I came back here on the same night. All I had to do was my laundry and get stuff for the next month or so.

I'm so sleepy right now! Gah, tomorrow's Monday and that really really sucks, because that means that I have school tomorrow and work and homework.
Not excited. I'm getting sleepy already and it's only 11:35 PM. What's wrong with me?

Hm. I ate a lot, too. The Freshman 15 is NOT happening to me. I weigh the same. I want to try to lose weight though. Man, I am so terrible with direction and all of that. I hope I don't have homework that I missed out on. Goodness gracious, I really should read all my syllabuses again!
October 7th, 2013 at 08:35am