Getting pumped to (finally) write, and a preview for my first Mibba story.

I've been hesitating for about a week now, but I'm finally going to do it. I haven't written a thing since my accident in July, so I definitely going to need to get my head back in the game.

I decided to write my Nanowrimo novel on Mibba, and post it when I have the first chapter done.

Okay, plot summery time!

A fisherman is out at sea one evening, when he spots a stunningly gorgeous mermaid on the rocks near the shore. She calls out to him, telling him to sail towards her. Cautious of the tales he was told since his youth of mermaids luring sailors to their death, he hesitates, and tells her to swim over. She refuses.

After he docks his boat, he heads over to the local pub to tell others of his tale. Everyone thinks he's telling a joke, and saw that such a thing is nonsense. He calms down, thinking the sea was playing tricks on him.

Around midnight he heads home, and at his front door, stands a woman, looking exactly like the mermaid he saw from the waist up, with a less-less-than-friendly expression on her face.


That's all the information I want to give away at the moment, but is anyone interested in reading, once chapter one is up?
October 7th, 2013 at 11:03am