Green Apple Juice

I don't really know how I've lived my entire life without tasting green apple juice until this morning. I love fruit but it's a well-known fact that green apples taste better than red and yellow apples. Green apple juice tastes better than any other apple juice, and I don't even like apple juice. I just want everyone to go to the store and buy a carton of green apple juice and tell me you don't love it.

Other things in my life: I went to a restaurant this weekend. It was a buffet. Buffets are probably my second biggest fear but it was for my friend's birthday and I actually enjoyed it. I did not gain an obscene amount of weight overnight even though a teeny part of me expected to. Buffets aren't the root of all things evil. Most of my blogs mention little things about my eating disorder but they are about my life and my ED is a huge part of my life. No one has said anything about it being a recurring theme but I just want to add that in case someone does have a problem with it.

Some clothes I ordered online a while ago came in yesterday. The jacket is from Armani Exchange and the pants are from Zara. My mom isn't happy that I spent so much on clothes but online shopping is a bad habit of mine.
Image
October 7th, 2013 at 03:51pm