Rockin' Rockabella

Ignore the title. I had a lack of any better ones in mind. x[

But I'm posting this blog for the lovely Rockabella~ I had the opportunity to read just a couple of her stories and they're just filled to the brim with the loveliest descriptions and characters that you'll just want to capture and keep in a box forever. I just get hooked by the slightest things and I simply have to click the subscribe button so I can be notified when she decides to update.

Birdie is my personal favorite of hers and I can't wait to see where she goes with it. Basically, it's about these two who are from opposite ends of the spectrum, but the way Rockabella presents their relationship is just beautiful. It's categorized as a Tragedy though, so I'm so scared that my feels will get stomped on. I'm still going to keep reading though because it's just that good.

Restless Insomniacs is another one that she's working on with seven parts up so far. I think this one is a little exciting because there's the awful boyfriend and the ruggedly charming guy named Yale. There's still mysteries everywhere and questions that you'll be dying to have answered.

Rockabella also has Bloom, which is an ongoing project about a girl and her teacher after Flourish. I haven't had the chance to read through either of them yet, but the first chapter of Flourish does a great job of intriguing readers. I got attached to Bambi's character that I just want to see her finally meet the knight she's waiting for.

You should head over to Rockbella's profile and browse some of her stories. If any of them interest you, there's a good chance you'll enjoy reading them. I just love the characters she creates because they're something to remember and you just have to read along to see how things turn out. :]
October 7th, 2013 at 10:24pm