Superhero Group Write

I have been working on my group write forming skills so;

The Superhero Squad
(That is not going to be the actual title)

So I've been writing a superhero story and I plan to make little mini sequels about the main character. But I want to do a short group write about a superhero squad that my character joins. The squad would have been formed by an agency like SHIELD but you know not actually shield. The story will be about the 3-4 members of the squad (maybe five depending on the characters that people come up with).

The villain will be an experiment gone rogue created by the agency that forms the super squad. However the agency lied and said that the resident super villain (Saint James) created it. This will eventually lead to the squad finding out and severing all connection with the agency and becoming an organization separate from the agency.

Anyway the overall plot is this;

The experiment (an AI given too much freedom and became corrupted) starts killing people while mimicking famous serial killers throughout history. The agency contacts three/four individuals with superpowers and asks for their help in stopping the AI. Of course at the start the squad has a difficult time working together, but after bonding ( finding out that the agency lied to them), they start researching and eventually destroy the AI. The bonding moment happens after capturing and talking to Saint James who tells them that he has nothing to do with the experiment.

The story ends with the three/four members breaking ties with the agency and creating their own.

Notes:

-The plot is non negotiable/changeable.
- The AI's pattern is that she mimics the methods of the most famous serial killers throughout history by order. The serial killers will be based off of our real serial killers but since this is a new superhero universe the names will be changed.
- The AI will copy five serial killers before she/he is caught. Two of the serial killer methods will be Jack the Ripper and Elizabeth Bathory. (Also non negotiable)
- No romance within the group.
More will be added if this idea takes off. ^^
October 7th, 2013 at 11:34pm