Let's Bond Over TV Together ?

An alternate title, I should be studying for my ultra-big scary test friday, but Castle's coming on in fifteen minutes and this is just so much more interesting. Also, it's been a long day and homework just seems argh.

So anyway, anyone else share some of these loves? These are shows that started back up on the air a few weeks ago, I have plenty others I love but just sharing the current ones of the moment.

/TV obsessed.

Castle: I love you Nathan Fillion !!! And the entirety of castle. I have seen every episode, and I just love all of them. One of my absolute favorite crime tv shows, and as my family loved watching them I have seen quite a few.

Glee: Okay I haven't watched barely any of the last season, nor this season, but I can't wait for it to make me sob this Thursday. The promo already almost had me break down crying. Oh it's going to be bad.

Grey's Anatomy: I watched all like nine something seasons in a few months via Netflix, and now that I'm stuck watching once a week it's not enough. I also am going through such a McDreamy crush I just love it, I keep watching movies with him in it over again just for him. I just love him. Argh.

Legend of Korra: Ahh love this show! I was a pretty big A:TLA fan too, and now the animation is just so good and the story line is so interesting even though it seemed so wrapped up after the first season finale. I love Bolin especially (and Pabu!) and the business guy whose name I am blanking on that hid in the bear and reminds me so much of Sokka. Such an exciting show!

Once Upon A Time: Ahh this show is so back and forth. I'm stuck because I just have to know what happens next, but Emma's acting drives me insane the longer I watch it. Also, who ever does the editing does way too many cliches. But ahh, I'll stick with it for you Captain Hook. You're too sexy for me to leave you. <3

Amazing Race: I've been watching this for awhile, not too sure who may favorite of the season is yet (past highlights are my cowboys and chippendales <3) though the exs are already driving me crazy, and if those cousins or whatever 'afghanimals' (I think) say it one more time I'll push them off some cliff in the next country with the medieval swords. Gosh.

I think that's all I watch in a weekly basis, pretty good since I have no DVR and a crappy wifi. Share my TV love, and tell me your obsessions for this season?

And now, CASTLE !
October 8th, 2013 at 03:58am