AND YOU'RE KISSING THROUGH TO CUT THE GLOOM (DAYS 81-82 | ALEX TURNER IS AMAZING WOW)

SO UM THIS BLOG IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF ♥ALEX TURNER♥ BECAUSE WHEN I FEEL BAD HE CHEERS ME UP WITH HIS CUTE FACE AND BEAUTIFUL VOICE/LYRICS/ETC~

Image

day 81: What is your dream job? Write about it.


Nursing is my dream job. I've written about it before (briefly) but you know what HERE WE GO AGAIN OKAY~

Image
thanks for the hairflip bb

So I think nursing is really amazing because you're giving of yourself to help other people and I think it's just rewarding and a beautiful thing. ALSO UM HELLO DOCTORS ARE HOT sorry I've watched too much Grey's Anatomy and now I think all hospitals work that way whoops LIKE JEEZ

Image

I know Alex can't ever be a doctor, but can we just take a moment to appreciate him and his face CAN WE PLEASE WOW UGH u stupid adorable bastard u

ANYWAY MOVING ON:

I want to be a nurse, and I'm starting in the spring, at some point. I'm taking placement exams in November and getting my schedule around then too. AND YOU KNOW WHAT Y'ALL I'm actually really excited about school -

Image

- because I'm sick and tired of being at home all the time.

Image

And I'm going to start working too, so I'm going to be REALLY, REALLY busy. And maybe that means that I might not have any time to write (at all) BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE'LL CROSS THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET THERE OKAY GUYS IT'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT~

Image

day 82: if you had to teach something, what would you teach


WELL...

Image

If I ever became a teacher, I'd want to teach English or biology, mostly because I don't think a lot of people understand either one of those subjects at all and they're my favorites.

Image

BUT if I could teach ANYTHING at all, I'd probably teach a course on equality and how to treat others the way you'd want to be treated. And by equality, I mean racial, social, sexual, gender-wise, etc. Because I honestly feel like a lot of people are still treating others poorly due to certain factors that are simply out of their control. I think that once we start accepting the fact that we're all different and that our differences are what make us beautiful, we reach some semblance of peace and unity.

Image
Image
Image
October 8th, 2013 at 04:02am