Chill on the Hill-Sterling Heights, MI!

I'M ONLY STATING THE KEY POINTS OR ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE SAYING.
this happened on October 4th, 2013. I didn't go both days. :(

btw i was wearing this white, light-up necklace if anyone saw me in the dark or something. I wasn't wearing that outfit but i was wearing the necklace.

Image

this was the day before when i was seeing what it would look like:)

1. I wanted my mom to go with me soooo fucking badly to a show bc this would be my first and this would be her first show. (at least seeing bands) AND SHE RUSHED HOME FROM WORK JUST TO GO WITH ME. When we got there, this was the line...!

Image

there was a random guy walking around selling House Party Tour shirts while everyone was waiting in line and i bought one bc he's like "it's 20 bucks out here, it'll be 40 inside."

FINALLY, the line started moving...we moved around the corner. yay!

Image

2. so we started walking in and we got 8th row bc literally, everything was taken! my friend got 5th row but moved to 2nd row bc no one saved their seats. so she was lucky. The Wonder Years were about to start! The pit looks so damn empty because ppl were still walking in and stuff. BUT AFTER IT WAS PACKED WITH PPL AND EVERYTHING!

Image

3. They finished and everything. we had intermission (they were playing Niggas in Paris: haven't heard that song in a while) and i was bored so i started taking selfies and the ppl behind me were watching and they photobombed me. but whatever. So the back drop for All Time Low came up and i flipped a fucking shit!

Image

so as they were performing, it started to get darker outside because it was an amphitheater. I got a picture of the backdrop in the color purple!

Image

it's blurry but you can somewhat see Jack and Alex.

So during one of their songs, Jack decided to go in the pit and crowd surf while playing his guitar and it actually worked! No one dropped him! In fact, someone carried him on his shoulders through the crowd!;) I didn't get a picture of that because the quality would be soo shitty and he was more on the right side and i was more on the left so it wouldn't work:/

They played Dear Maria, Count Me In, but before they that, Jack and Alex were both sweating and getting hot so Jack was like "If we see 10 boobs and 10 dicks, we'll strip off our pants!" but sadly, no one did it. He did get 2 bras tho!<3

I didn't realize the song they were playing until Vic Fuentes came out and wowed everyong! I FUCKING SCREAMED!!! i didn't know what the beginning of A Love Like War sounded like bc i forgot to add it on my iPod and i just wasn't used to it yet.

4. So they finished and i obviously screamed like hell;) OKAY, ptv is my fav bad, they were next. I took like 5 pictures and 3 short videos, but i'm only showing the pictures. So ptv was setting up...

Image

It was literally getting so dark outside, and we ptv had the light-up letters, it was so beautiful when they started. It flashed the P, then the T, then the V. THEN ALL TOGETHER TO GET THIS!

Image

Then i just started taking random pictures of the band. It honestly looks like i'm so far but i'm 8th row from the front. There were so many ppl in the pit, that's why it looks like i'm so far. You can see Jaime on the left in the first photot but it's blurry.

Image

Image

So Vic made everyone that bought a seat to sit down. He's like "When you guys hear the song we're about to play, i want you to jump up like it's the best song you've ever heard, alright?!" and we all screamed and then sat down. They started playing Hold On Till May and i immediately jumped the fuck up! There were so many great parts about this song. I put my hands in the air for the whole songs and bowed my head. But then i took a pic...

Image

And this pic isn't mine, but it was at the same show and i loved the quality so much. All the credit goes to Katelyn Keezy.

Image

5. Pierce the Veil finished and that was it. I skipped ADTR's set (the whole hour long set) to leave with my mom and stand outside of All Time Low's bus bc we were allowed to but there was caution tape. We waited with a group of about 15 girls and a couple guys. Here is their bus...

Image

about 40 mins of waiting, someone peeked through the little curtain part of the window and i pointed right at them and then closed it really quickly. Then peeked through again, and closed it. Apparently, one of the members of atl were messing with us. It turned out to be Jack, who finally came outside and took pics with us.

Image

I HONESTLY LOVE THIS PICTURE SO FUCKING MUCH. MY MOM SAW ALL TIME LOW FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SHE LIKED THEM BETTER THAN PTV. so my mom got a pic with Jack (not showing it cuz she looks worn out and tired bc she came straight from work and took me to the show) and Jack was so close to her face and looked her in the eyes...my mom...KISSED HIM ON THE NECK AND HE LOVED IT! HE LAUGHED AND SMILED AND HE LOVES HER! He fucking gave my mom his face so that's why she kissed him! and he likes us so much bc when he was about to take a pic with me, he was taking a pic with the girl next to me and my mom was like "Yella Jack! some of us have work tomorrow!"
yella in my language means "hurry up". I'm chaldean but it means the same thing in arabic and lebanese. That's why Jack understood her and he laughed and said, "Hey, i like that. That's lebanese!"

6. WHen that was over and i got a picture and my ipod case signed, and my mom getting a picture, we walked over to PTV's bus but the lady over there was an ass. BTW, I DIDN'T KNOW THEIR BUS WAS ORANGE!;) i didn't get a pic of it bc the lady wouldn't let us go close to it. we waited with other ppl for an hour and they nvr came out so we had to leave. my mom had work in the morning and she wasn't staying there until 2 am. it was 11:20 when we left. I couldn't stayed the whole night but i couldn't do that. And ptv had a meet and greet around 4 pm earlier that day and they didn't tell us. I didn't even know until this girl showed me their autographs when we were standing near atl's bus.

that's pretty much how everything went. i can't think of anything else. see ya guys. leave me comments if you went to the show!
October 8th, 2013 at 05:03am