The Goddess of Beauty

Gather around everyone because today I have a story to tell you. I promise you that it is a good story, just sit down and listen. Get some popcorn, cuddle next to your lovers and listen as I tell you a story. *dims the lights and turns on the music*

There once was a woman, but she wasn't no ordinary woman. Her real name was Priya but everyone knew her as The Goddess of Beauty. She was breathtakingly beautiful, so beautiful in fact that whenever she came around, everyone stopped and stared. All the men bowed at her feet, praising her for her beauty. Her dark skin, glowed whenever the sunlight hit it, making her glow an unnatural glow. It looked so soft that men found themselves wanting to touch her skin, wanting to feel it underneath their fingertips. Her long brown hair fell in waves to her shoulders, framing her beautiful face, hints of blond could be seen when the light hit those silky waves. It was so soft and beautiful that men found themselves wanting to run their fingers through it. She had dark brown, eyes, the color of dark dark chocolate that sparkled when she smiled. She had beautiful full lips that were so soft and inviting that had all the men desperately wanting to kiss her. She had high cheekbones and an angular jaw and everyone was led to believe she was created by god himself. She was tall and she had the perfect curves. All the women wanted to be like her, be as beautiful as her.

Not only was she beautiful but she was also the sweetest person you would ever meet. She was a helper, always helping people when they needed it and giving them great advice. Priya was incredibly smart and she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She was an independent woman and very talented. She had a passion for music and she loved to dance. Every time there was any sort of festival, she would go there and dance and dance and dance. Also, she was a reader. Some days, she would be huddled in a corner reading a book, leaving the real world and slipping into a whole new world. She loved to drive anywhere her heart desired or just to drive.

All the men in town were constantly fighting to win her affections but unfortunately for them, she was already married, happily married, well not quite. Everyone saw her as perfect, but in reality she had flaws just like everyone else. Little did everyone know, Priya had met a man, a very handsome man. She found herself attracted to this man because not only was he handsome, he was a really great guy that made her feel things that her husband never made her feel. Never having approved of cheating, she had no idea why she felt this way but there was no denying that she felt something. Priya was stumped. Her and her husband had been fighting a whole lot lately and she wasn't as happy as she used to be. She could see her marriage slowly falling apart and she had no idea what to do. Priya didn't want to leave her husband, but every time she left to see this man, the temptation grew stronger and stronger. There was a part of her that wanted to go against everything she had ever believed in and start a secret relationship with this man while her rational side told her it was wrong.

So one day, when she was home alone, she decided to turn it into a story but using fictional characters. Priya also had a passion for writing and she was very good at it. She posted her stories on a creative writing site and people would read her writing and immediately fall in love with her descriptions and her characters and her ability to tell a story.

Ok guys, I have no idea where I'm going with this so I'll just stop now lol. I hope you all enjoyed the story, it was probably shitty but hey, I wanted to make things interesting and I think I did. Anyway, so this blog is about the lovely Priya, or purple89 as she goes by on here which I'm sure a lot of you already knew based off the story so yeah. This girl is a great friend of mine and I have grown to love and admire her very much. She has helped me so much with my writing, giving me constructive criticism in order to help me improve on my writing and I think I have improved a lot over the years I've been here and it's partially thanks to her. She really is a sweetheart and just so you all know if you didn't know already, everything in that story was all true haha, well with my own little twist of course haha.

Anyways, this lovely woman loves Avenged Sevenfold just as much as I do and all of her Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions are absolutely amazing and I highly recommend you check them out if you haven't already. I will list a few below but she has many more that are must check outs.

Survivors- This a co-write featuring Avenged Sevenfold and a zombie apocalypse. If you ask me that sounds pretty damn good so go check that out right now!

Fake Sounds of Progress- This is another co-write featuring Zacky Vengeance of Avenged Sevenfold. All Lola wanted to be was a famous musician but she just wasn't having much luck. One night she meets a beautiful young man who tells her that he can give her what she wants most. Little did she know that she had just made a deal with a demon and now he expects payment. This is another awesome story that is a must check out. Go read it, post a comment, you won't be disappointed.

Forbidden- This is a forbidden love story featuring Jimmy from Avenged Sevenfold. Go check it out and give her some love.

Forbidden Passion- This is the exact same story as above but it's original fiction so if you prefer original fiction go check this one out instead and give her some love.

The Thin Line Between Pleasure and Pain- This features Matt, Brian, and an OC and was written for me :D Go check that out as well.

Ok lastly, if you guys haven't read the trilogy 23, 24, and 25 then you need to go read those right now because I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

There are plenty more where those came from so go ahead and check those out and the rest of her stories and smutty one shots as well as add her as a friend, talk to her, get to know her because she is an awesome lady with wonderful writing talent. Love this woman!

Alright that's all for now. Shadows out.
October 8th, 2013 at 05:27pm