THE ONE...THE ONLY...CLARA EVERYONE!!

Hello all. I would like you to meet a wonderful user by the name of Clara. She is one of the blog moderators on Mibba and a very awesome lady. We became friends after I read her story Hail to the King and I'm glad I decided to add her. She is a total sweetheart and an amazing writer. We talk occasionally and our talks are pretty awesome. She is quite funny and our talks always make me smile. Some of the music she likes is Avenged Sevenfold and One Direction, pretty awesome right? Most of her stories are about One Direction but she also has Hail to the King which is about Avenged Sevenfold and she has a Loki story. Below are the links to said stories and I highly recommend you go check them out and show her some love.

Hell Bound- This is the Loki story so all you Loki fans out there, go read this. Hurry! I'll give you a brief summary.

“I will be the first man to kiss you to bed you whether you come willingly or not. You will be mine and mine alone. Do you understand ?”

Despite the fact that Loki had killed his biological Father, he has royal blood in his veins and takes what belongs to him. Jotunheim is his true home, the world of cold and ice. when there is a King, there must also be a Queen and Loki found the perfect one willingly or not.


I don't know about you guys but that sounds pretty interesting to me and the banner and layout is pretty badass so again, go check that out.

Hail to the King- This is the Avenged Sevenfold story. It features Synyster Gates and it's sooo good so please go have a look at that and show some love all you A7X fans.

The rest are One Direction.

Ships in the Night- This story centers around Harry Styles who is a Pirate. He kidnaps Princess Judith on her way to France where she is supposed to marry Prince Liam. It's so different that anything I've seen so go check that out One Direction fans.

Forever Cursed- A One Direction Halloween fic.

Anna Molly is a music journalist who gets a great opportunity to be on tour with the world famous One Direction. Everything goes normal as any tour would but then fans start to die days after concerts and the young men act as if it is nothing. They are known for their handsome looks but is it really genetics or are they something more? Anna Molly makes it a goal to find out but victory might not come in the end.

I don't know about you guys but that sounds pretty damn good and I'm not even a fan of One Direction. I just might have to check this out myself and you guys should too.

Bird-Features Louis Tomilson.

Hannah could only thank him for saving her life; she didn't want a relationship or any connections with Louis Tomlinson. Too bad the paparazzi didn't see that through the camera lenses, and Louis is convinced that she's his soul mate. Hannah's normal life gets thrown out the window, replaced with fans and a musician that refuses to give up.

And there you have it! Go check this lovely lady out and her stories. Add her up, chat with her, she is such an awesome girl and you won't regret it.

Shadows out.
October 8th, 2013 at 08:13pm