Interview: Livvi Horror

I will be going through a few layouts. You have now been warned. Let's move on, shall we? Okay, I know that you are familiar with the fact that I don't accept suggestions here. If there is an author you would like me to interview, please do so here. If you want to read an interview that has already been interviewed, you can find that here.

I got the chance to interview the lovely Livvi Horror. She is a talented writer with both fan fiction and original fiction. A couple of her fan fictions are Highway to Hell and One Night. Both of them happen to be co-writes, but still really good. One of her original fictions is called Lust For A Cause. It's a one-shot, but don't let that steer you away from it. She is a talented writer, and that's all there is to it.

Okay, let's move on to the interview. I hope you like it.

1. What's the meaning behind your username?
-Livvi is short for Olivia which is my name, and horror is because I love horror movies and of course Ricky Horror

2. How long have you been on Mibba?
-A few months under this username, but I had a different account about a year ago

3. Have you ever used any other website(s)?
-The mini sites I read a lot, I used to read stories on Wattpad as well. As for posting stories, no just mibba.

4. When did you start writing? Why?
-I started my first story in march with my friend from school. We had an idea so we thought we would post it. I really enjoyed writing it with her so I continued on from then.

5. What are some of your stories and what are they about?
-Highway to Hell- Devin Sola and Ricky olson both died very young. They never knew each other, and although they had some connections through friends they are completely different. Devin was innocent, smart, rich and religious where as Ricky was trouble, drug addict, abused and sinful. Devin goes to heaven where as Ricky goes to hell. They develop a relationship, but because of the consequences which face them if they are caught with each other, they try their best to keep the relationship in secret since heaven and hell are allowed no connection with each other whatsoever.

My Heart is in This Fight Forever- Ricky Olson lost his mother when he was in highschool. Because he was so young, he was sent to live with an old friend of his mother temporarily. His mother's friend has a son named Chris Cerulli, who was friends with Ricky when they could barely even walk. They develop a relationship, but as originally planned Ricky gets adopted by someone else, a horrible old couple hundreds of miles away. With the connection lost between the pair they try everything to be reunited with each other again, eventually working out in the end.

There's Not A Single Fucking Day I Haven't Fought to Stay Alive- The sequel to my heart is in this fight forever. 5 years later, Ricky and Chris are still together. One day, Chris' abusive ex boyfriend Austin Carlile (who was also the murderer of Ricky's mother) is released from prison. Since it was the couple who sent him to jail 5 years ago, he plots revenge by kidnapping Chris and Ricky. They try to escape and when they finally do, the nightmares won't leave Ricky alone, as well as a few other twists.

These are my best stories, the rest are minor or oneshots.

6. What's your inspiration for writing?
-Music. I love getting feedback as well, it encourages me to write more.

7. Do you like writing original fiction more? Or do you like to write fan fiction?
-I used to read a lot of original fiction on wattpad years ago, but I do currently prefer fan fiction.

8. What's your favorite fandom to write about?
-Motionless in white by far.

9. Do you have any rituals when you write? If you listen to music, what do you listen to?
-I always listen to motionless in white. If I ever write a sexual scene, I tend to listen to Hatefuck and Sinematic a lot.

10. When starting a story, what do you do? Do you use an outline? Or do you just kind of write as you go?
-I can have one idea which I stick to for a chapter. The rest is written as I go, it depends really.

11. What is your favorite genre to write about?
-I do like supernatural stories.

12. What's your least favorite genre to write about?
-I don't have a least favourite one, I enjoy everything.

13. What's your favorite story to read on here?
-I have over 200 recommendations, I don't know where to start! I mostly read motionless in white stories, occasionally some other bands too.

14. Which of your stories are the most fun to write?
-I love writing Highway to Hell, Ali and I are really working hard on that.

15. Which of your stories are the hardest to write?
-One Night. It's hard to come up with a different story for every chapter (it's a collection of oneshots, I know that's against the rules but a few people do it too)

16. Do you ever run into writer's block? What do you do to get over it?
-I always get writer's block. I don't like leaving stories on hiatus or for even a week, so I make myself overcome the writer's block. Once I start writing I'm usually okay.

17. Is there any authors on here that inspire you to write?
-AshleyJinxxBiersack, BeautifullyInHorror, Sp00kyMama, steph goes rawr, SorryNotDeadYet, AlixTheCreature, Archives of Pain, JaxGreen and a lot more

18. Do you research what you write?
-Yes, often spelling since most of the time I have to write the American way since motionless in white are from PA

19. Do you like to experiment with your writing?
-Yes, I try to make each of my stories different for a large variety to see what I like writing

20. Are there any authors that inspire you? (novels, books, etc.)
-I'll be honest, I don't read a lot. I'm currently reading the Da Vinci code which is fantastic so far and I would highly recommend it.

21. What would be your advice to a new author?
-I'm quite a new author myself since I've only been writing since March. But honestly, don't abandon stories, that irritates me. Keep with the writing as well, completely new authors and new stories may only get minimum feedback, but that will come.

22. Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers?
-Simply thank you. Every comment or recommendation makes my day and it builds my self esteem for continuing to write.

***

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all my questions. It really does mean a lot to me that you did. It was an honor getting to interview you.
October 9th, 2013 at 05:26pm