Positive Blog of the Day ^-^

Today was a long and tiring day for me.

BUT, I feel pretty content with all that went on today.

First off, I'm nominated for Treasurer for a student association in my university. I only planned on being a part of the association, but not really holding a position of leadership. I was pretty nervous since I've never done anything like this, but now I'm kind of excited since it's such a good opportunity and graduate schools look for experience like this. So, I hope I get elected!

My boyfriend finally went to the doctor and it seems we finally found the cause of his constant migraines. It seems to be a type of chronic sinusitis, but I'm so relieved since we were starting to worry that it could have been something severe like a tumor (since that's what happened to his sister).

Last good thing of the day was that I'm finally officially all set to start my field practice. Papers are signed and turned in. You guys have no idea the weight I felt lift off of my shoulders.

I've been through hell the past two weeks, so it's nice to have nice days like these. :D

Plus, everyone has been so kind and friendly here on Mibba! Logging on here cheers me up a lot. So, thank you all!
October 9th, 2013 at 10:33pm