Boo Mother. Boo.

I mentioned to my mom that I was going to get my bangs trimmed when I go to the hair salon next time. She insisted on cutting it herself. And of course it ends up too short and just awful. ._.; I was just like, "...Thanks."

This is why I'm heading straight for the salon to get it fixed up in the morning. Fooey.

And I'm trying to study today, right? I get a call from this detective from the police department wanting to ask some questions about my ex-boyfriend. Yup. I missed that call because I don't pick up unfamiliar numbers, but maybe I'll callback tomorrow. I couldn't concentrate so well afterwards because I was kind of bothered. I kind of want that piece of shit to just go to jail already because he's dumb and never learns. On the other hand, he's my daughter's father... there's not much other than than fact.

I don't know man. I just don't even want to see him around anymore, but I can't really cut him out completely. It just sucks because it's like he's contaminated my life and that's just how it's going to be forever. He used to ask my friends to borrow money and it was just the worst because I was like... how the fuck are you going to ask my friends for money when I'd never ask them myself? Guhhhh, I just get mad all over again. I hate thinking about these things.

I'll just stop now...

On a brighter note, I finished half my review sheet. :D
October 10th, 2013 at 01:24am