My Expectations Of AHS

I figured that I might as well do a review of American Horror Story: Coven. I will be doing it on any show that I find interesting. I may even do it on movies. Who knows?

I figured that I will post what I will hope for the new season because in all honest that seems like a nice way to start. I will do the reviews the day after or a few days after in the hopes I won't give everything away to most of the people.

Okay, on to the point, I really hope that they actually make a little more sense than AHS: Asylum. I really had a hard time understanding the alien part. I had hoped that they would go more into it, but they didn't. I was a bit disappointed in that.

I know the acting will be good with the ones who have been in the seasons before. I have high expectations of them. The new actors are what I'm wondering about. Although I'm sure that they will be just fine. I worried about the same thing in the last season, but I was happily surprised because the acting was good.

I mean the scientist in the second season. I can't remember his name in the show or in real life. The girl who thought that she was a Jew called him a Nazi. He played the warden in The Green Mile. I was so happy to see him do so well in the show. Of course, that is just my opinion.

This is all my opinion. I'm open to hear what you have to say. Do expect it to be good, bad, or just okay?
October 10th, 2013 at 03:36am