My Little Alice

And...hello again! Yep, I'm back and this time I would like to tell you all about a lovely lady who goes by HerNameIsAlice. Alice, Alice, Alice, what can I say about my little Alice? Well firstly, she is such a sweetheart. She is very nice to me and pretty much everyone on here and I really enjoy my talks with her even though she is always getting on me about my dirty mind, which she secretly loves hehe ;) To be honest, I never acknowledged her too much at first until I started to notice her constantly commenting on my stories. Her comments always make me smile, to know that she actually takes the time to read my stuff and post a comment, no matter how small. She is a big supporter of my writing and she helps me out a lot. This girl has some pretty good ideas. I perceive this young lady to be an innocent little girl even though she's nineteen years old, I don't know why lol that's just how I see her, even though I know she's not so innocent. She is actually very naughty indeed and an Avenged Sevenfold stalker haha ;) Alice has always been more of a reader than a writer but just recently she started writing her own stories after she got a wonderful idea for a story called, Back in Time With Avenged Sevenfold. It is a lovely idea and I'm glad that she decided to write it. I shall post the link below so you all can go check it out. She is a beginner at writing so please go have a read and give her some feedback, as well as some advice to help her out. The purpose of this site is to post stuff and gain feedback from people in order to become better writers and I believe this girl could turn out to be an amazing writer but she needs our help. Alright, I'll stop babbling now. She has three stories up at the moment that could use some love so go check them out and tell her what you think.

Back in Time With Avenged Sevenfold- This is an Avenged Sevenfold story obviously. Here's the summary.

Catalina Mae Logan wanted nothing more than wanting to be with Avenged Sevenfold, before they made it.

She also just wanted to be with one. With their tough bad boy image and all the tattoos, they were her Prince Charmings.

Every single night, just watching old footage or looking up old images. Until one night, she gets what she wanted the most. But will she get WHO she wanted the most?


It's really good so far, so go check it out and show her your support.

Days of our Lives- This story features Zacky V of Avenged, go check it out you Zacky V fans.

Afterlife- This is a Jimmy story. Here's the summary.

Chelsea Brannan has passed away from frostbite after her husband locked her out of the cabin to spend time with his lover.

The 28 year old accepted her fate after losing hope that everything would be the same.

Heading toward the light, when she arrived there was no angel or demon in waiting. The only thing ahead of her was a table set up with her picture, a set of keys, and a map with marked with a red trail leading to her new home.

Welcome to the Afterlife.


This sounds like it will be really emotional, go have a read and tell her what you think.

Alright, so that's my little Alice for you. This girly is amazing and I highly recommend that you add this lady as a friend and get to know her, you won't regret it.
October 10th, 2013 at 03:57am