The Wonderful, The Beautiful...amabie Everyone!

Hey again! So, this is going to be my last blog of the night since it's getting close to midnight and I'm fucking tired. Plus I have to get up early and take care of my daughter so let's get to it. I want you all to meet The Wonderful, The Beautiful...amabie everyone!! Her real name is Sara and despite not having talked to her a whole lot she really is a nice girl. Not only that but she is so gorgeous with long purple hair, which she pulls of rather nicely, hazel eyes that look green in the sunlight, and creamy white skin. She is a lover of tattoos and piercings and she is an artist, a photographer, and a writer. She loves to read and write Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction just like me which is pretty damn awesome. I've just finished reading almost all of her stories and they are so fucking good, I'm not even kidding guys! You need to go check this lady out right now! I'm going to list a few of my favorites below that I highly recommend you check out if you haven't already.

Survivors- This is an Avenged Sevenfold co-write that I mentioned in purple89's blog but you know what I'm reccing it again because it is such an awesome story plot and I have no doubt it's going to be an amazing story as it progresses. The Avenged guys and a zombie apocalypse, like I said before that sounds pretty damn good. There is only one chapter up and one comment so go have a read and show them some love.

Insanity Kills- OMG GUYS THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD, I'M NOT EVEN LYING RIGHT NOW!! It is a Matt Tuck story about Matt as a serial killer and it is so good so far just ugh! Katie has just moved into a small town and away from the protection of her parents but little did she know that there is a serial killer on the lose and she just might be his next victim.

At Your Service- This is another one that I really like that features Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold. Ashley gets hired as Brian's personal trainer and things get interesting between them. Go check that out! Again, so goodddd!!

Incubus- Check out this smutty Synyster Gates one shot with Brian as an Incubus, it's so hot and you won't regret it.

Used- A smutty Matt two shot, do I even need to continue?

So there you have it! Go check this lovely lady out and her amazing stories. She is really sweet and awesome and amazing and gorgeous so add her, talk to her, read her stuff :D

I'm done now. Shadows out.
October 10th, 2013 at 07:52am