Timeless Has No Freaking Time

Hello to my lovely mibban pals!

I'm currently sitting on the fifth floor of my college library. I has a biology exam about two hours ago, and I thankfully just finished my organic chemistry lab work. While I wait for my friend who is my other friend's lab partner to get his behind up here so I can show him something that I now see was easy to determine but took me fifteen minutes to figure out, I thought I would give you lovely people an update on what's going on in my life; as well as my plans for the stories I've got up.

So first things first: stories. These will be updated. Do I know when--no. Most likely you won't see any updates for A Witch's Curse, Blood Curse, or Gage until around the third week of December because that's around the time I'll have finished finals. I would do it sooner if I had the time, but with literally twelve hour days of school four of my five school days (until I get my sister out of my car) it's pretty impossible.

Now, onto seconds: school. School is so much fun but so much work. I'm taking six classes total: Biology, Organic Chemistry, and Physics and their labs. I'm crazy, I know, but honestly it's hard to get these courses unless I take them this quarter. I joined the biology club this year, and I honestly wished it had been as active when I was a freshmen as it is now because it is awesome. Join clubs on your campus, you guys, it's amazing <3

Another part of my school life is my sister who is driving me crazy. She is sort of spoiled, and used to having people take care of things for her, so she isn't use to me telling to figure it out because I have my own shit to handle (like classes). Not only that but her ass doesn't have a license which has somehow been tasked to me to handle. Of course, she couldn't have told me anything during the freaking summer, no this brat waited until the last two weeks of summer. I finally get the crap all handled and squared--all she had to do was make an appointment--but my little dork made an appointment during my class period. She was suppose to change it to later, but I ended up doing it because she couldn't seem to figure it out. So it was my ass driving her to all her damn sorority rush stuff last weekend (I learned so much about something I don't plan to ever join :/), and I recently found out I have to wait until after freaking eight at night every Monday for the rest of the quarter for HER sorority classes because she can't study for the damn permit test!

Can you guys tell I'm annoyed? Ugh, sorry, but I needed to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

Finally: my love life. I haven't got one, lol. Well, it might change, but I'm not sure. Remember that boy I was waiting for? Yeah, I may like him, I'm not sure. You guys are asking how can I not be sure, huh? I'm not sure if I like him in a romantic sense because we're really similar; like he'll ask the exactly same questions I'll ask during lab, he's into the shows I love (not sure about Doctor Who), and I have a really easy time talking to him. I know he likes talking to me because he won't sit with me anymore because he can't remember what happens in lecture....so yeah. Gah, I just don't know. And his name...geez, I'm waiting for the perfect moment to break out the Star Trek joke but I don't know how I'm going to do it...(We named his iPad Jim, so I've been having fun with that Damn it Jim! <3)

So, that's my crazy life. I'm not sure if I'll be on here anytime soon, but know that I miss all of you and promise for the month I'm off to shower you in love and updates! Until then, I love you all!

Timeless
October 10th, 2013 at 11:05pm