Let Me Tell You All About Xxzackysangel6661Xx

Hello everyone. I would like you all to meet Melynda also known as Xxzackysangel6661Xx or Mel. I don't know this lady all that well but we have talked a few times and she is a really cool lady. I also got the oppurtunity to read a few of her stories and they were absolutely amazing. She is a great writer. Mel writes a massive amount of Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction so all you A7X fans must go check out her stuff. I'm going to list a few that I have read that are must checkouts.

Second Heartbeat- The Avenged boys are vampires. They lost their wives/girlfriends when they were accused as witches, but what happens when they meet five woman who look exactly like them? This is really an interesting plot and she has written it very well so far so go check that out.

A Little Piece of Heaven- Another Avenged Sevenfold vampire story with girls as slaves. It is a co-write and it is so good. Please go check that out, you won't be disappointed.

Seize the Day- This is a bratt slash co-write that her and myself are writing together. Please check that out and give us some love. I'm going to be working on the next chapter real soon.

Since When Am I the Princess of Darkness- This is an Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance co-write story. This story is amazing and a must check out. Here's the summary.

Mel and her friends meet up with a few vampires after a My Chemical Romance concert. They notice that Mel is different for any human they've ever met. Could she be the Princess of Darkness?

The Faces of Beauty to Fall For- This is another co-write and awesome story that you need to read. Here's the summary.

The guys of Avenged Sevenfold are going on a year-long-tour, and taking their girlfriends along would put the girl's jobs at stake. Obviously, being men, the guys can't go a full year without a little 'female attention’; so, they enlist the help of two small town girls to assist them with their 'struggle'. The girlfriends don't mind, as long as their men don't get too attached. The two girls, however, don't know what the job description fully entails. As far as they know, they'll be keeping the bus in order, and keeping the guys on schedule. Once they find out about the guys' little 'secret', will they be able to handle it, or will the pressure of five muscular guys and two girls be too much to take?

Birthday Surprise- It's Kaisy's birthday and she's in for a pleasant suprise.

There are plenty more amazing stories on her profile so go check them out and show her some love. Also, add her, get to know her, she is a nice lady and you won't be disappointed.

That's all for now. Shadows out.
October 11th, 2013 at 05:12am