My Interview With ''MerlinWeasley'' and ''chee__wee''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

I'm gonna start the day by interviewing MerlinWeasley. She's one of the best poets I know, honestly. My favourite poems by her are Lips of Blue and Abused, Raped, Saved.

Her poem Six Elements was written after my request and is the prologue of my story Blood Spells which is a co-write with VeiledPrincess.

And with that, we reached question time. ::coffee:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

My full name is Eris Serena Black. Eris like the goddess of chaos, strife and discord. Serena like Hercules's wife in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Black... Like Sirius Black from Harry Potter. :P

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Um... Two years, according to my first poem posted on here, Her Monster. It was posted on the same day I joined, so it's the best we've got to go by.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

The only other writing site I post on is FanFiction.net - I've got the same username. :) None of my multi-chapter stories on it are complete, but I'm mainly working on Age: Tis Only A Number which is a Spencer Reid/OC from the show Criminal Minds. :3 I do have two one-shots on there (one's Narnia, the other's Walking Dead).

04. Since when have you been writing poems and stories?

When I was younger, I always told stories. Writing, though, didn't really take place until I was about five and was like, "Oh, wait. I like that idea!" And then poems... The first poem I remember writing was one in Kindergarten when I was forced to by the teacher. :( But then, even though I complained the whole way through it (sorry, Mrs. Karen!), I fell in love with it and never really stopped. :3

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories and where we can find them?

Age: 'Tis Only A Number is about a young woman named Jade Hotchner, who gets a special chance thanks to working hard in college to become a profiler, just like her Uncle Aaron. The top five students in her class get to meet up with a team of the BAU and work in the field, closely supervised by other members. Jade, being the second best in class, gets to take part in this experience. Jade was forced onto her Uncle's team (thanks to her being out sick, it was the only team left), where she must prove to the others that she is not just there because she's smart or because her last name is Hotchner. (Located on FanFiction.net)

Jenna Jones in the Civil War (Walking Dead Edition) - Jenna Jones lived back in the Civil War with best friend/lover Daryl Dixon. With the dead walking, who knows what happens? Jenna Reedus does. Jenna Reedus is the (many times great) granddaughter of Jenna Jones. Reedus finds Jones's journal and decides to find out what's so amazing about her ancestor. What she finds out shocks her more than she thought it could. Implied/Slight Daryl/OC. (It's a completed one-shot on FanFiction.net)

Serenity: The Loyal - Serenity didn't think anything was different about the Pevensies. Not until she had a flashback of a great Lion named Aslan, who told her that she was chosen to protect the Pevensies from their enemies and themselves. The real question: can she save them? (Currently not being worked on, as I am rather busy, but it will be picked back up. Located on FanFiction.net)

King Edmund the Just of Narnia - A letter to Edmund from Blaire, the adopted daughter of the White Witch. "I would like to apologize for all the dreadful things my Mother Jadis, the White Witch of Narnia, has done to the creatures of Narnia and Narnia as a whole." One-Shot. (Located on FanFiction.net)

06. Could you tell us the summaries or ideas for your coming stories?

I have a plan for a Percy Jackson story, as well as a Harry Potter story. And, since I love OCs (I'm obsessed with, "Oh, what if there was a character like this right here."), I'm doing a Nico/OC and a Fred/OC. Possibly. Both already have notes written about them, but not much. My main one is American Kira, which keeps several characters alive that died in Death Note, as well as adding a few of my own. :) (The first chapter of that should be up on FanFiction.net within a week, if I get enough time with my busy schedule.)

07. What inspired you to write each story?

I am in love with Original Characters, also known as OCs. As I read a book or watch a movie, I add my own character (without even knowing it, most of the time!), and just sort of create dialogue and get a feel for this character... And then fanfiction is born. My original stories, however, are taken directly from my dreams, which are very vivid and very life-like. (And very scary when the wish to be. My dreams are mean to me, in case you couldn't tell.)

08. What inspired you to write each poem?

My poems are usually done based off of three things: love (Ken and Juanita), confidence (I'm the Girl), and things such as death/twisted things/the darkness in us all (Her 'Friends'; Her Monster; Lips of Blue). I suppose the reason I write about those things are because they're true things. Such as with the poem Ken and Juanita: that's my grandpa and grandma. My grandpa died of cancer and she visited his grave... And it was like I could see him reaching out to hug her for a final time. It's real. With "I'm the Girl" - that's really me. That's exactly who I am and how I act. It's real. Now, obviously Lips of Blue and such aren't real - but they're from the sick, twisted, dark side in us all that feels real. The nightmares, the torture, the fear - it's all there. A good example of the fact that it's real is my poem Monsters Do Exist.

09. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I have three all time favorites from every story I ever wrote. One is Eris Black (yes, yes, I know. Sh. It fits beautifully in with the Black family from Harry Potter), Jenna Jones (Walking Dead) and Jade Hotchner (Walking Dead). I love Eris because she's just wicked awesome. She's a strong witch and very capable, yet she's still scared of the little things that make her human. Eris, in my mind, is very likable and actually a slightly better version than myself, though in some aspects I'm better (like hand writing, memorization, and math). Not to mention she's the daughter of Sirius Black and was raised by Remus Lupin. I mean, seriously, how awesome?

As for Jenna, I love her because she's very... stalkerish. Okay, so the correct term would be "she notices everything in her surroundings." And by that, I mean she stalks everyone. I love it. She's also the mother of a five year old boy named Gavin (named after my favorite cousin), and a preacher's daughter. But dang, can that girl kill some walkers. (I hope to have a fanfiction following her life up soon.)

The reason I love Jade Hotchner so much is because she's really smart and creative and loud. She's exactly who she is, and if you don't like it - well, forget about you. She doesn't care. For instance, Jade is a complete nerd, who often references shows, anime, manga, books, movies - whatever she wants. Her favorite thing is a Doctor Who belt, radish earrings and an Ouran High School Host Club bag. :

10. Do you do research before writing stories?

I always do research before writing stories. Even if it's a subject that I know nearly everything about - I double check to make sure things are correct. You never know, it may just give you an idea for something. ;)

11. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

I love XXXataktoulaXXX's works. :) (Oh goddess. Can I sound any more like a suck-up? Haha. :3)

[I just realized she's talking about me here. I'm so glad I'm your inspiration sweetheart. ::arms:]

12. A poet whose work you like on here or is your inspiration?

I actually can't think of a single person for this... :/ I guess I sorta stopped reading poems on here. And other sites. Oops.

13. Do you like experimenting while writing stories? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

I love to see just how far I can push my mind to write certain things. For one, I've written about losing someone like a parent/spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend/sibling that you're very close to - but the closest person to me that died was my grandpa, so the feeling isn't quite the same. As for genres, believe it or not, I never once imagined myself writing romance. Now it's one of the main things I write (though it's rarely ever a main subject in it), just because I want to learn to write it better. :)

14. Do you experiment with poems? Writing different kinds and all?

I do experiment with poems. I've already mentioned having ones about love, confidence and the darkness inside us. But I've also got a few about legends and secret lovers and I had one on here about the goddess Artemis, but something happened and it deleted itself. :( Sadness.

15. Are you more of a reader or a writer?

Reader or writer... Depends on the subject at hand. In general? Probably a reader... Or writer... Okay, more like a reader-who-has-made-several-characters-in-just-one-story-and-wants-to-know-what-happens-but-is-too-lazy-to-write-it-down. Yeah, that's me.

16. What kind of a mibbian are you? Blogger? Author? Poet? What do you believe you are more?

I'm a poet on here. I don't have stories, blogs aren't my thing, my stories either stay offline or go onto FanFiction.net. So, on here, I am nothing more than a humble poet who lives in insanity and deals with horrible moments of being sane. The horror.

17. How often do you update?

I try to update my stories at least once a week, but I've hit a very busy moment in my life, so things are slowing down more than I'd like. For now, the only stories being worked on are Age: 'Tis Only A Number and American Kira, which have yet to be uploaded.

18. Any words for your readers?

To anyone who has/ever will read my stories or poems: Thank you. I don't care if you like it, hate it, love it, or wish I'd die. Thank you for taking important time out of your life to read something from someone like me. I hope you enjoy Hogwarts; live long and prosper; may the odds be ever in your favor; don't blink; love Camp Half-Blood; Smurf the whole day long; love the precious; be the best avenger you can be; don't wake a person with AB blood; and let's do this for Narnia; also, did you know, gods of death love apples? (If you get any of those references, you are instantly loved.)

19. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Okay, let's give this a go... J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter), J.R.R. Tolkein (Lord of the Rings), Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata (Death Note), Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson) and C.S. Lewis (Narnia). Oh, and Robert Kirkman (Walking Dead).

20. Any poets?

Edgar Allen Poe. I saw that he was in our English Literature books this year and had to hold back a small fan-girl scream of happiness. I'm pathetic, I know. But dangit, those stories are boring and we finally get someone who I can't wait to read. <3

-This was so fun. It's such a brilliant idea. Thanks for this. ^-^
-Thank you so much for your time MerlinWeasley. It was fun interviewing you and learning things about you.

__________________________________________

Moving to the next one in line, we have in our company chee__wee. Chelsea writes mostly NC-17 fanfics and I suggest you read Darling.

Starting with the questions:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Probably just my first name, Chelsea.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Not entirely sure actually, maybe almost a year?

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I post some things on Archive of our Own, but I don't think it's anything I'm writing here.

04. Since when have you been writing?

Well, pretty but since I learnt to write xD But doing my own things happened sometime in 2008.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories?

Too lazy for this .__.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

I dunno, sometimes I'll just get a thought out of nowhere and be like "oh my god that's perfect" then take notes for later xD

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I mainly like OC's I make for fanfics, and it's always the asshole guy that does really bad things.

08. Do you do research before writing?

It depends on what I'm writing really. But I usually do some research.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

Um. I started over on deviantART so all my inspiration is over there not really here :I

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Oh definitely. I love exploring different things, it's fun for me to learn, and let myself see if I'd do something like [whatever] again. c:

11. How often do you update?

I used to be really erratic with updating, like sometimes there'd be months from one chapter to the next. But I'm now starting to try an update weekly.

12. What's the story you are most proud of?

Uh, thank you all for reading and sticking with my stories! ♥

13. Any words for your readers?

I do read novels but none have them have really "inspired" me to write. Mostly I just read a book if it's appealing to me (after reading the blurb), not for a specific author. Graphic book wise though, I'm reading one called "A Broken Winter" and I really like the writer: Kale c:

14. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

I don't think it's on here, but one called 'I Don't Care if You're Contagious', and it's a fanfic.

15. What is your biggest writing weakness?

Probably the fact that I tend to type really quickly and don't notice spelling errors. I do try to get them all when reading through, and I'll ask someone else to check it too. But that's definitely a problem for me :l

16. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

Reader.

17. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

Yep, as long as it has an interesting summary and a somewhat unique plot, I'll probably read it.

18. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

Fanfiction, but a little originality never hurts c:

19. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

NC-17 for writing because I enjoy writing smut xD G and upwards for reading, because I do love some fluff.

20. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

Well, that doesn't tend to bother me, I'm more interesting in seeing the general plot or reading summaries and if it's interesting to me, I'll read it :D

21. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

Yup, as long as I have an idea, I'll go ahead.

Till next time,
~Marian.
October 11th, 2013 at 07:12pm