Pen Pal Group Write

Okay so there's this book called 'The Year of the Secret Assignments' its about these three girls who each write to a boy at the school next to theirs. The girls go to a somewhat elite private all girls school, while the guys go to a school known for delinquents. Everything that happens in the book is either written in letter form (pen pal) or as journal or diary entries. And I want to do a story like that.

So here are the characters:

The girls:

Paige Nicholas - Is trying to date two guys at once. (Red hair, freckles and a hand me down robe-- Just kidding. xD Curly red hair, freckles, and light brown skin. She is half Caucasian and half African american.)

Aja Gregory-Jackson - Hates family gatherings because all of her relatives always make fun of the meaning of her name (goat). (Long black hair braided into two braids and tied with ribbons. She has dark brown, almond shaped eyes, and reddish brown skin. She is Indian (not native american, Indian from India.) )

Alessandra Mayer - Adopted an unruly and destructive dog. (Golden brown hair in ringlets, brown eyes, and light brown skin. She is half Hispanic and African american.)

The boys:
Zachary Allen - Frustrated because his parents are too overprotective. (Short black hair, with swirls shaved onto the sides. Hazel eyes and dark brown skin. He is African american.)

Gabriel Perez - His parents are getting divorced and are competing for his love while using him as a messenger for communicating with each other. (Short and spiky black hair, he has brown eyes, and olive skin. He is Hispanic.)

Constantine Price - Is dating a clingy and possessive girl. (Long blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin. He is Caucasian.)

Format: Letters and Journal/Diary entries.
Genre: Light comedy, teen drama
Rating: PG- 13

Note:
- The plot ends when all of the characters find a way to resolve their issues.
- Descriptions of problems, the names, appearances and nationalities of the characters cannot be changed.
- The appearances and nationalities cannot be changed because there aren't that many diverse story characters on this site.
- The girls and boys do not know each other. However the boys can be friends with each other and same for the girls.

This is how it'll go. The three writers (me and two others) will choose a girl and a boy to write for. We will then pair the boys with the girls after further developing them and their plot lines.

Ex: I choose Paige and Zachary and another writer chooses Alessandra and Constantine. I still write for Paige but I pair her up with Constantine.

PM me if interested.

Warning: I have a 'no abuse' law for all of my group writes.
October 12th, 2013 at 04:22am