Just so you people know...I'm back n' still alive...XD

Hey guys;

This is just going to be a quicky blog, as I am tired that I feel my eyes blinking out of sync.

I just thought I would let my friends on here know that I am indeed still alive. I know I haven't been as active as of late, but I do have a few good reason.

1. I have been REALLY busy. Between school and cross-country, I have been stretched to my limits. Seriously, there are not enough hours in the days to get everything I need and want finished.

2. Sickness. Guh, my ever-lasting battle with my immune system. YUCK.

3. Tired and...well, honestly, lazy. Okay, this isn't a not so good reason. I'll admit it...but I have been dealing with some issues to personally that kinda dampens my 'drive'...so to speak. But I plan on powering myself back up...
Image


It sucks; cuz I want to continue writing and actually FINISH a story. I wanna be more active here on Mibba again. And I plan to, now that I think I pretty much got used to the swing of school, homework and practice. I also miss you guys; by GUYS I mean the few people I actually talk to here and people I personally silently stalk.

So in short terms: I am back. I think...
I will continue writing and try to get back on track.
Please talk to me; I missed you guys. Here, have some sexy Eli and cute Junsu.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

With love!! ~Manbear
Image
...here have a Yamapi too, just 'cuz.
October 12th, 2013 at 05:22am