So, I Finished My Mibbaween Bowl

Hey guys! So it's late and I'm tired so I'm just going to make this brief. As the title says, I have finished my mibbaween bowl and I'm really proud of myself because I was able to get to everyone. I kept my entire focus on trying to get everyone their candies and I did which is awesome. I'm thinking about doing another one but I don't know because I would really like to focus back on my writing because I haven't updated in a month and I miss writing. I've been thinking about my stories and I really want to work on them and I'm sure all my fans miss my writing, well the few fans that I have at least lol. You guys are all awesome for bearing with me and my crappy updating. I'm really going to try and get some writing done if not over the weekend then the following week. I'm moving back in with my parents so I'm going to need to do some packing as well but I want to at least update something. I'm not really sure what I'm going to work on yet but we'll see, it could be a smutty one shot or it could one of my new stories, or perhaps one of my co-writes, you'll just have to wait and see. I know, I'm mean but you all love me. Anyways, so this wasn't really important, I just wanted to tell you all that I finished my mibbaween bowl and that was part of the reason why I haven't updated anything so yeah, now I'm done. I'm going to go take a bath and then go to sleep. Goodnight everyone.

Shadows out.
October 12th, 2013 at 07:09am