How Synacky Came To Be | How Did You Discover It? | First Thoughts of Any Band Slash?

Does anyone know how this happened? I remember I heard that term through Twitter like last year I think but I never knew it was like Synyster and Zacky.

Then I came to Mibba and discovered people like RachTheBat and ZV; and I was like "Ohhh... damn this is awesome!"

Then it was Macky, Brimmy, Bratt, Jimmohnny(?). I think I read Mimmy once.

I knew what slash was. I never read it cuz the website I used to go was filled with everything BVB. So it was BVB slash. Like Cake, Andley.

So how was Synacky made?

I feel like that may have been one of the first band slashes cuz you don't see like James Hetfield/Kirk Hammett Or Jimmy Page/Robert Plant. Or Geezer/Iommi.

Was someone just like "Hmm, they're both hot, but it'd be awesome if they were together,"?

If anyone knows how Synacky was made (which I kinda doubt) and if anyone knows WHO made it (again, doubtful), please explain.

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRETSSSSSSS....!!!
O_O

How did you hear of it?

What were your first thoughts about any band slash?

Well, that's it for now!

I wanted to post this cuz it was eating my brain.

Mooshbye!!
October 13th, 2013 at 04:00am