CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT COVEN (spoilers) | possible co-write?

UM.

UM.

HOLY FUCK.

Did you guys watch the premiere of American Horror Story: Coven?! I know I'm a few days late but I watched it tonight with my mom and holy fuck. It's the best so far, in my opinion. The first two seasons were really great too, but I have a deep love for witches and stuff, so this proves to be promising.

Ugh, and then they added actresses that I really like, such as Kathy Bates, Angela Basset, and Emma Roberts.

AND AND AND Violet (i think her name is Zoey this season) is soooo perfect. Idk, I've always loved her. And Kit (Kyle, right?) IS DEAD. BUT BUT BUT MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY BE.

And on top of this, I really want to write a creepy witch story now. Like, I need to! I might even turn it into a co-write? Like it would be two separate people who get sent to a home for witches/warlocks just like the show and the kids decide that they don't want to hide and start fucking shit up. But the two main kids would decide that this is wrong and then they betray the witches and idk.

MAYBE THEY COULD BE BROTHER-SISTER, so that we can avoid a romancey thing. BLUH.

I want horror and magic and ugh <3

Anyone want to do this with me?!
October 13th, 2013 at 06:06am