Decisions Decisions

Okay so I just found out that I am majoring in Psychology when I thought I was majoring in General Studies. The reason for that being, that their stupid site is so screwed up, that when I saw Psych Option, General Studies, I thought I was choosing a Psychology Influenced General Studies major, but turns out I was just majoring in Psychology. And I realize that I do not want to be a psychologist. At all.

I used to want to be one, but then I realized that being a psychologist would just bore me to no end and I have enough problems as it is. I don't mean to sound selfish or anything, but psychology is not my thing. I thought I wanted to be a therapist for teenagers but I now know that I don't want to be that either.

So I don't know what I should change my major to! I mean duh, I could change to actual General Studies but then there's also something called Transfer Studies where I can take a variety of classes and then transfer to any college I want. But I'm the type of person who needs to know what I'm heading for.
And I just don't know.

When I was younger I wanted to be a vet. And I still kind of want to be one, but there aren't many schools in Maryland with that major.

And then i wanted to be a writer but someone told me that unless you write a kick ass book, then writing should just be a hobby.

I'm good at art and all, but I don't see art as being a very money reeling career.

What do I dooooo??!
October 13th, 2013 at 06:30pm