My interview with NeverWakeMeUp

Me and my friend Issa have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely NeverWakeMeUp

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Hmm, probably a little less than a year ago.

What is your primary genre to write?
Right now it's fan fiction (mostly A7X) I have one original that's currently in the works but I'm not happy enough with it to put it out yet. Plus I think it will be harder for me because any negative feedback would hurt a lot more.

What's your favorite thing about Mibba?
The diversity! There's so many different people, fandoms, and categories of writing. Plus the blogs, articles, etc. There are just so many opportunities.

What's your inspiration for your stories?
It depends on the story and what situations I'm writing for. Some inspirations come from personal situations and others come from books, movies, TV, or just ideas that pop into my head.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
There's just so many! I'm a big fan of Zacky Vengeance; Mrs. Shadows, RachTheBat, pekigirl, there's just too many to keep listing!

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
Working on mastering layouts, but I don't really have any banners because I have no idea how to do it yet and I'm still getting used to using the site. I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later when I have time!

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
I don't know if it's something that can actually be changed as far as a rule or something goes, but I just hate seeing some of the bashing of opinions/story ideas. If it offends you, don't read it. It's that easy.

”Personal”:
How old are you?
26

Do you have any pets?
2 dogs, a chocolate lab and a beagle.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I want to go to Tuscany, Italy in the worst way!!

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Right now I'm really big into True Blood and Sons of Anarchy. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing!

What is your favorite band/artist?
Currently it's Avenged Sevenfold, but I listen to all different genres of music and I've had many favorite bands throughout my lifetime.

What is your favorite food?
Pretty much anything that's unhealthy for you LOL.

What is your favorite color?
Purple.

What is your favorite animal?
I love horses! They're almost a lifestyle but nothing beats getting up early on a crisp cool morning and riding out on a quiet trail.

What's the meaning of your username?
I'm a big time day dreamer! I always have been. I can remember sitting in school when I was younger and just staring out the window and dreaming away. Sometimes I'd rather stay in a dream than think about what's going on in my life at that time. It's an escape and now thanks to Mibba I get to share it with some of you!


Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 13th, 2013 at 09:03pm