I Have Never Been This Angry Before. (Warning - some swearing and tw sexual harassment)

I am a very loyal person. So when someone does something to someone that is close to me, I get very upset.

My younger brother has a core group of friends that are like family to me. They're all like my little brothers, and therefore I'm highly protective of them.

I just found out that a senior on the football team degraded the shortest member of the team by peeing into his mouth while they were showering, and he was getting soap out of his eyes. He was surrounded by other seniors who witnessed this, but no one is coming forward.

The head coach is convinced that it didn't happen due to reasons that I'm not going to list.

This young boy is terrified. Some kid who saw it told his mom, who told the victim's mom in front of a room full of people. He's now scared of retaliation from the older teens, and he's humiliated. This teen has grown up with me. I've watched over him and babysat him.

It's degrading and disgusting. To think that it would be funny to pee into someone's mouth in unthinkable to me.

There's one thing for it to be a kink. There's another for it to be done without consent.

I don't know. I'm just really upset right now.
October 14th, 2013 at 02:05am