Midterms Over, Comment Swaps?

Midterms are done for me and I've managed to scrape by with decent grades. -victory dance- Now I'm just unmotivated to do anything. I've been writing all over the place and I have about six active/semi-active stories on here that are just going off the rails. I really just want to be lazy and watch Netflix and go out with all the people I haven't seen in ages.

The friend that I hung out with last week bought me some Make Up Forever foundation because I was almost out. I'd always been meaning to buy it, but it's like $42 and I never got around to digging up my old Sephora gift card. She also got me this peachy lip balm thing by Soap & Glory. This is the girl who'd always come with my to CVS to spend money on make up. Now it's just gotten worse that we go to there real make up stores and spend even more. :| But it's whatevs, really. We blow all our cash on silly things and have fun times.

But yeah, since midterms are done now, does anyone want to do some comment swappage? I'm not going to lay out any complicated rules or anything, just comment on any of my things and I'll return the favor. Just let me know here what you'd like me to read. Usually, I read original fics, but I'm into some fandoms. Bandfics, not so much because I don't know any bands at all. ._.; If stories are very long I'll probably read about three or five or more chapters.
October 14th, 2013 at 11:55pm