I should have used this account sooner.

I totally forgot I had this thing; I created it and then just kind of let it to rot. Oops. I have a nasty habit of doing that.

But, logging in after a year of inactivity upon creation I found three messages on this account that had me rolling.

Because for some reason (presumably my icon) people seemed to think I was guy. And the "I'm single"s "Here's my email" messages came. I just. I laughed. Is the little female symbol totally ignored here or

Anyways. Hello, I'm new here technically speaking since I've never actually used this account.

I'm Ellie and I love old movies and old hollywood in general. My icon is Anthony Perkins aka original "Psycho" star and I am not a dude, dammit.

I hate bananas and probably like most of you, adore reading. Actually I'd love to read some of your stuff. So if you've got something you'd like me to take a gander at let me know! Admittedly after glancing over the "Stories" section I'd much prefer original fiction--as the only fandoms I know anything about are Doctor Who, Homestuck, and Hannibal. Not really big on TV and I don't know anything about most of the bands I see on here, sorry.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go debate changing my icon so I don't get mistaken for a guy again.
October 15th, 2013 at 06:20am