My interview with Skeletal

Me and my friend Issa have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Skeletal

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I don't remember the exact day or month but I know for sure it was in the middle of 2011.

What is your primary genre to write?
Well this is cliche but I write a lot of adult kid nap stories lol. Usually what I write also has smut in it someplace. Lately though I've been branching out into Horror though.

What's your favorite thing about Mibba?
Probably the feedback. I love being able to post something I've worked on and for people to tell me what they thought of it. I mean writing for yourself is cool....but sometimes having others see it and respond is nice also. It kind of keeps me encouraged.

What's your inspiration for your stories?
Avenged Sevenfold lol. At least that's mostly what I've written about. Lately though I'm into another band. I think it's mostly sexy band guys that really gets me inspired lol.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I don't like really labeling something as a favorite when it comes to people. I will say that there are some amazing authors on here that I frequently read their work. They know who they are.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I use to always make my banners and layouts. I sort of got busy with working and life so I've had other people make me a few this year. I'm back into making them myself though because I think it's fun.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
YES! Omg. I REALLY wish they would add a block button. That way when a big argument happens on Mibba and some people just force their opinions down people's throats, I can just block them and won't have to deal with it anymore.

”Personal”:
How old are you?
27

Do you have any pets?
Yep! I have two cats. One is a two year old short hair and the other is like....three months old and not sure what breed she is. They are both my little snuggle muffins lol.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
So far I only like the state I live in and was born in. As for places I'd like to go....maybe Ireland or someplace like that.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Probably the Simpson's. I have almost every DVD season of theirs.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Avenged Sevenfold first and foremost. Then I'd have to say Suicide Silence.[RIP MITCH] Motionless In White and Ghost BC.

What is your favorite food?
Cookies and cheese. Not together though hehe.

What is your favorite color?
Black and White.

What is your favorite animal?
Cats! Cats! Cats! They are majestic creatures.

What's the meaning of your username?
Well right now Skeletal is just something I thought of because I love bones and skeleton everything. Normally my name is xMandiblesx and once again it has to do with my fascination of bones and the bone structure of the human body.


Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 15th, 2013 at 10:56am