Interview With amodernmyth88

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely amodernmyth88

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
That is a very good question.. I have no idea.. Over two years ago though- the first profile comment i've got is over two years old so.. something like that..

What is your primary genre to write?
Uhm, I think like romance, some fantasy and action is the usual for me.. if that's what you meant ;)

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
Well the members on here in general.. They inspire me so much when it comes to stories and my writing.. I've stumbled upon so many awesome ppl thanks to this site. And let's not forget others stories on here- some just blow me away!

What is your inspiration for your stories?
Well I mostly write stories with the guys from Avenged Sevenfold.. And then where I get my ideas, that's just so random, sometimes it can be a song on the radio, a movie, a dream or just a random thought..

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
Well you know i've got too many to count I think and can't really be 100% sure of the names right now but some are:
Zacky Vengeance; RachTheBat purple89 Brian Haner Jr gothique4 (but that's not even half of everyone)

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
Yes I do, I make my banners with Gimp- wish that I had photoshop, but it gets the job done so.. :)

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
Uhm, well.. The one thing I can think of right now is that if you find a story that already got loads of chapters written and you start reading- it would be nice if you could like ''save'' it somewhere so it's easy to find when you log in again..

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I'm 25 +5 months.. damn i'm starting to feel old :)

Do you have any pets?
Nope. I want a bunny again though- Dog will have to come later in life and then it'll be a siberian husky.. :P

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
Don't know if I got a favorite place to visit right now.. But i'd love to go to London, New York, LA, Australia.. Well loads of places really..

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
TV-Show- that's hard to pick just one. Some that i'm Currently watching though is: NCIS, Once Upon A Time, Criminal minds, Big Bang Theory, Hawaii Five-O, Chicago fire, Marvels agents of s.h.i.e.l.d and more..
Movies: Avengers (with the other movies), Hobbit, LoTR, Harry Potter, loooooads and loads more..

What is your favorite band/artist?
some: Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Device, Bullet for My Valentine

What is your favorite food?
right now I have to say thai.. rice and chicken with different things with it..

What is your favorite color?
probably purple and pink..

What is your favorite animal?
dolphin

What is the meaning of your username?
Uhm its the title of one of 30 Seconds to Mars songs combined with the year i'm born.. Couldn't come up with a good name when I needed one on a another site some years ago so I checked my music list and picked that one, and it has just stuck with me :)

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 15th, 2013 at 09:39pm