My interview with HerNameIsAlice

Me and my friend Issa have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely HerNameIsAlice

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started Mibba about two years ago.. I think. Then I forgot it and then remembered. So this whole year I've been very active on it.

What is your primary genre to write?
Avenged Sevenfold. Haha, I'm a bit of a tiny little fan girl. They're just so hot.

What's your favorite thing about Mibba?
Favorite thing would have to be all the creativity on this site. I don't feel like I'd see it anywhere else. Also, all the friends I have made.

What's your inspiration for your stories?
Inspiration would be movies or shows. Me reading stories on here but I'd put my own twist on it and start thinking 'What if this happened?' Mm, what I think of in my mind.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I don't have a favorite author. I mean have favorite authorS and some have become my friends. But I do have one I haven't talked to and that's SynsityVM. She is one of my many many favorites. The others know who they are because I usually talk to them, haha!

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I don't use banners or layouts but this sweetie known as xSweet.Afterlifex offered to do a layout for one of my stories. I thought that was very sweet.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
Ooh, yes! It would be kinda cool if we had like a status um thingy. A status updater... yeah. Those things...

”Personal”:
How old are you?
I. Am. 19.

Do you have any pets?
Um I do. She is an american bulldog and her name is Cocolina.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I haven't really gone anywhere except just Puerto Rico (boricua represent) and sometimes I go to Cali whenever I can. I actually went to Cali this summer for this COD competition.. then I found out M Shadows was there and I hate myself to this day for not thinking he'd be there. Fucking. Hate myself for that. -.-

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
American Horror Story. Any season. Full Circle. The Slap. Call Me Fitz. Catfish. RuPaul's Drag Race. Anything. Movies would have to be anything with Vincent Price. Documentaries. Star Wars! Anything with Julianne Moore. Wes Craven. John Carpenter. Evil Dead 1 and 2. A Clockwork Orange. I like Cannes and Sundance films. Quentin Tarintino. I like anything. Too much to list, haha. Anything with Liam Neeson or Jason Statham! Ah, those men... OOH! Or Michelle Rodriguez ~~ Tim Burton!

What is your favorite band/artist?
Oh my god... First off, GHOST BC! A7X, FFDP, Godsmack. Anything alternative, metal, rock. David Bowie, Blondie. I kinda like oldies.

What is your favorite food?
Hispanic food. Pizza. Chinese... lots of junk food. I have an inner fat kid, haha!

What is your favorite color?
Blue has always my favorite.

What is your favorite animal?
Cats, pandas, bunnies, zebras, koalas, giraffes.. anything fluffy

What's the meaning of your username?
The meaning comes from Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown. My name is Allison. People call me Alice. Alice in Wonderland is one of my fave movies. The song is kinda about it. HerNameIsAlice. Haha!


Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 16th, 2013 at 08:27pm