My interview with Carmen.SanDiego

Me and my friend Issa have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Carmen.SanDiego

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I first joined Mibba back in 2008 under my old account. I was an amateur back then.

What is your primary genre to write?
Fan Fiction Romance/drama is what I normally write, however I thought about writing an Original fantasy fiction, but that's still in the works.

What's your favorite thing about Mibba?
The friendly and creative people on here, and of course the stories.

What's your inspiration for your stories?
Bands I like and my personal life. I think it helps me become a better writer.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
Definitely Deadly Night Shades, Ricky.Horror, and poltergeist. They have incredible stories.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
Yes I do. I also make layouts for others mibba authors.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
Not really, I like it just the way it is.

”Personal”:
How old are you?
I'm 20 but will be turning 21 next month.

Do you have any pets?
I have quite a few pets. Three horses and two dogs.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I want to visit San Diego, California and Seoul, South Korea.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I'm not a huge tv person, but I love watching Chopped, Mystery Diners, and Regular Show.

What is your favorite band/artist?
I have a few. They are After The Burial, Periphery, Born of Osiris, Upon A Burning Body, Volumes, Veil of Maya and Pierce The Veil.

What is your favorite food?
Sushi!

What is your favorite color?
Green and Purple.

What is your favorite animal?
Giraffe <3

What's the meaning of your username?
Well ever since I was a kid and I would tell kids my name (which is Carmen), they automatically call me Carmen SanDiego off of the game/tv show/books and it has been stuck with me ever since. I used to hate it as a kid, but now I embrace it.


Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 16th, 2013 at 08:34pm