Go shawty, it's my birthday! [Birthday blog with reaction gifs]

So, I'm 24 today and I don't feel a tidbit different, just less stupid compared to when I was a teenager, so I guess that's progress!

Yesterday my fiance and brother took me to my favorite restaurant in town, Crave, a bistro restaurant that has the MOST FUCKING ORGASMIC HAMBURGERS YOU HAVE EVER TASTED.

Image


My friends, of course, went with us and they provided the entertainment, as per usual.

Image


After that, we headed back to the apartment and on the little patio of our neighbor's was a cute little black cat just meowing and looking scared. I approached him and got down to his level and let him come close to me first; he did and he appears to be a house cat, since he's very sociable and he got inside of our apartment and knows how it is set up, so we're assuming someone from the area lost him. I fed him and gave him water; we then played some time and my fiance set up an improvised house made out of a cardboard box and a t-shirt of his so he could at least have a place to spend the night on. He refused to stay inside the house; he was very anxious about it, so I didn't want to make him feel more anxious.

I named the cat Cheshire and he loves to be pet and carried; he also loves playing with a small laser that he chases and then looks disappointed when the laser is turned off.

Image

Here he is, winking at you; he knows you want him.

Today we're going to my favorite ice cream place and I'm gonna fucking finish the biggest fucking ice cream that they have. THIS IS WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO.

Image


I'm just waiting for my fiance to get out of work in order to get going.

To add that on to the amazing b-day so far, my brother is getting me a copy of Doomed by Chuck Palahniuk, the sequel of his novel Damned. My fiance is not only making me a cake of which I shall post pictures later on the weekend, but also a Doctor Who "thingy" that he bought me, so I'm excited to know what that is.

Image
October 17th, 2013 at 01:25am